About the Kicker TC10
Kicker's TC10 loaded truck-style sub enclosure turns those hard-to-fit areas in your pickup or compact vehicle into bass hotspots. With one of these in your ride, you'll get full-bodied low end without losing precious cargo space or leg room.
The enclosure features Kicker's Comp 10" subwoofer, which provides hefty boom with its injection-molded polypropylene cone and double-stitched ribbed foam surround. The sub's rugged steel basket includes a perimeter venting system that cools the internal parts, so the Comp will handle up to 150 watts RMS.
The ported Kicker truck-style enclosure houses the sub in medium-density fiberboard, while the black and gray carpet covering and emblazoned Kicker logo give the box a great look. The side-firing slot port promotes plenty of boom. And, at less than 8 inches deep, this enclosure will fit behind most truck seats. Add a suitable amp and some wiring, and get ready to kick out the bass with the TC10 in your vehicle.
- ported truck-style enclosure with one 10" Comp subwoofer
- side-firing slot port
- 3/4" medium density fiberboard construction covered with black and gray carpet
- 4-ohm total impedance
- power handling: 50-150 watts RMS (300 watts peak power)
- frequency response: 30-500 Hz
- sensitivity: 94 dB
- 21-1/2"W x 151/16"H x 7-3/4"D1 x 4-1/16"D2
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 07TC104
What's in the box:
- Truck-style enclosure loaded with one 10" Kicker Comp subwoofer
- 4 Metal mounting brackets
- Four 1" self-tapping screws
- Eight 3/4" self-tapping screws
- Instructions booklet
Kicker TC10 reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Kicker TC10
Features & specs
|Woofer Size (inches)||10|
|Speakers Per Box||---|
|Pieces in System||1|
|Connector Type||Spring posts|
|Frequency Response||30-500 Hz|
|Power Range (Watts RMS)||150|
|Parts Warranty||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty||1 Year|
Enclosure: The Kicker 07TC104 subwoofer vented-enclosure is specially designed to stand up to harsh automotive environments. The enclosure is made of advanced material and construction techniques to maintain optimal performance for years to come. The inside of the enclosure is computer-modeled and human fine-tuned to offer a high level of bass performance. The box is covered with durable black & gray carpeting.
Slot Port: The Kicker 07TC104 vented-enclosure features a side-firing slotted port for higher efficiency and greater bass response.
Mounting: The Kicker 07TC104 enclosure is made to fit behind the seat of a pickup truck, coupe or wherever space is limited and is engineered to provide the best bass response when firing into the back of the seat.
10" Woofer: The Kicker 07TC104 enclosure uses a front-firing 10" Comp subwoofer for loud, pounding bass.
- Polypropylene Cone: The Kicker Comp subwoofer's super-rigid injection-molded polypropylene cone features 360-degree back bracing to completely eliminate flex and distortion.
- Ribbed Foam Surround: The optimized ribbed foam surround allows extended cone excursion for additional bass output and higher SPL. The surround is double-stitched to the cone to add a mechanical fastener to the chemical adhesives. This prevents the cone and surround from separating in the harshest conditions.
- Spiralead Tinsel Leads: The Kicker Comp subwoofer features durable Spiralead tinsel leads, which are woven into the woofer's progressive-roll polycotton spider, for added strength and reliability.
- Steel Basket with Vented Pole Piece: The Kicker Comp subwoofer features a resilient, steel basket with coil-cooling perimeter venting and a vented pole piece for heat dissipation, so the high-temperature voice coil stays cool.
4-Ohm Load: The Kicker 07TC104 enclosure is internally wired for a 4 ohm load at the speaker-wire connection terminal. The enclosure's silver-plated, spring loaded, binding posts are located on the left-hand side of the box an can accept up to 12-gauge speaker wire.
Break-in Period: Due to the complex nature of Kicker Comp speakers, they require a break-in period in order to produce optimum low-bass response. The high-performance suspension system makes the speaker very stiff out-of-the-box. Approximately 2 weeks of daily playing will allow the suspension to break-in and reach its optimum equilibrium. A broken-in subwoofer will exhibit stronger bass performance, smoother response, and greater low-bass extension.