About the Kicker 12CXRC Remote Bass Control
Control the level of bass
Kicker's 12CXRC Remote Bass Control lets you adjust the level of your CX Series amplifier from the front seat, so you can crank up the bass when you want to, or tone it down when you have to.
- remote bass level control
- works with Kicker CX300.1, CX600.1, CX1200.1 mono amplifiers, and CX600.5 5-channel amplifier
- 20' remote cable and mounting hardware included
- dimensions: 1-11/16"W x 1-1/16"H x 2-7/8"D (including knob and cable)
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 12CXRC
What's in the box:
- CXRC Remote Bass Control
- 16' Remote cable (with a 3.5mm male stereo mini-plug on each end)
- Two 3/8" self-tapping screws
- Owner's manual (English/ Spanish/ German/ French)
Kicker 12CXRC Remote Bass Control reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Kicker 12CXRC Remote Bass Control
Overview: The CXRC Remote Bass Control allows you to control the bass output level of select Kicker CX series amplifiers from the front of the vehicle. The CXRC controls the mono CX amps and the sub channel of the CX600.5 5-channel amp. The wired remote has an integral bracket to mount it under the dash. The supplied 16' cable, with 3.5mm stereo mini-plugs on each end, connects the remote to the amplifier.
- Width: 1-3/4"
- Height: 1"
- Depth: 1-1/4" (2-7/8" including the knob and wiring)
1 question already asked