About the Kicker KMTES
Protect your tower speakers
Protect your tower speakers
Life on the water can be hard on speakers — especially tower speakers. These durable, weatherproof enclosures will protect your Kicker 6-1/2" marine speakers (not included) from salt, spray, dust, and damage under even the toughest conditions.
Rugged ABS plastic shells
Designed specifically for marine and powersports applications, these bold black enclosures are built to take whatever your active outdoor lifestyle can dish out. With rugged ABS plastic shells and an acoustic polyfill lining, you get long-lasting durability and outstanding performance. The package includes 2-5/8" aluminum tower-pipe clamps and mounting adapters for three popular pipe diameters.
Whether you're mounting your Kicker speakers on a boat, an SUV, or even a Jeep, you want your music to sound great. These enclosures rotate nine degrees in either direction, so you can aim the speaker to achieve maximum coverage. Slotted mounting holes accommodate different speaker bolt patterns, while stainless-steel speaker terminals ensure quick and easy wiring connections.
- custom enclosures designed to fit Kicker 6-1/2" marine speakers
- rugged ABS shell with acoustic polyfill lining
- includes mounting adapters for 2-1/4", 2-3/8", and 2-1/2" pipe diameters
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 12KMTES
What's in the box:
- 2 Unloaded speaker enclosures
- Poly-fil box stuffing
- 2 Die-cast aluminum upper mounting brackets
- 2 Die-cast aluminum lower mounting brackets
- 2 Mounting plates
- Eight 1-1/4" Stainless steel machine screws (1/4" Allen head)
- Four 2-1/2" ABS mounting inserts
- Four 2-3/8" ABS mounting inserts
- Four 2-1/4" ABS mounting inserts
- Instructions (English/ Spanish/ German/ French)
Kicker KMTES reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Kicker KMTES
Overview: The Kicker KMTES is a pair of unloaded enclosures designed for 6-1/2" Kicker marine speakers. The tough ABS, weather-proof enclosures have eight slotted mounting holes for different bolt patterns. Because the mounting brackets are bolted to slotted holes in the enclosures, the speakers can be rotated up to 9° left or right. Acoustic poly-fill is included to deliver the best possible sound quality.
Mounting: Mounting hardware is included to fit tubing sizes 2-1/4", 2-3/8", 2-1/2", and 2-5/8 (without adapters). The brackets are bolted to the top (or bottom if you flip them over) of the speakers, so they could be used for unique applications.
Terminals: The screw terminals will accept bare wire up to 8-gauge.
Wiring: Eleven inch speaker wires are attached to the terminals inside the enclosures (bare wire on the speaker end).
Speaker Opening Dimensions:
- Cutout Diameter: 5.625"
- Depth: approximately 6" (assuming 4" magnet diameter)
- Screw Holes:
- Diagonal: 5.93" to 6.10"
- 4-Hole Pattern: 4.20" to 4.34"
- 8-Hole Pattern: 2.26" to 2.36"
- Diameter: 7"
- Depth: 8.5" (plus the mounting height of the speaker)
- Mounting Height:
- From Center Line of Tube: 8.75"
- From Top of Bracket: 10.625"
3 questions already asked