About the Kicker 40KMMTES
A good home for your marine speakers
Life on the water can be hard on speakers – especially tower speakers. These durable, weatherproof enclosures will protect your Kicker 4" marine speakers from salt, spray, dust, and damage under even the toughest conditions.
Designed specifically for marine and powersports applications, these bold black enclosures will take whatever your active outdoor lifestyle can dish out. The package includes 2-5/8" aluminum tower pipe clamps and mounting adapters for several popular pipe diameters.
Whether you're mounting your Kicker speakers on a boat, an SUV, or even a Jeep, you want your music to sound great. These enclosures offer 9-degree axis rotation in either direction, so you can aim the speaker to achieve the sound you want. Slotted mounting holes accommodate different bolt patterns, while stainless-steel speaker terminals ensure quick and easy wiring connections.
- custom enclosures designed to fit Kicker KM Series 4" marine speakers
- rugged ABS shell with acoustic polyfill lining
- includes hardware to fit tubing sizes 7/8", 1", 1-1/8", 1-1/4" round and 1" square.
- also available for dual 6-1/2" speakers and single 6-1/2" Kicker speakers
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 40KMMTES
What's in the box:
- 2 Unloaded speaker enclosures
- Poly-fil box stuffing
- 2 Speaker mounting gaskets
- 2 Die-cast aluminum upper mounting brackets
- 2 Die-cast aluminum lower mounting brackets
- 2 Die-cast aluminum offset brackets
- 2 Die-cast aluminum enclosure brackets
- 2 Formed washers
- 2 Rubber sealing washers
- Four 1/4-20 x 1" Stainless steel bolts
- Four 5/6-18 x 7/8" Stainless steel bolts
- 2 Stainless steel flat washers
- Two 38" Lengths of speaker wire (each has 0.25" and 0.187" female quick slides on one end and bare wire on the other)
- Four 7/8" Round rubber mounting inserts
- Four 1" Round rubber mounting inserts
- Four 1-1/8" Round rubber mounting inserts
- Four 1-1/4" Round rubber mounting inserts
- Four 1" Square rubber mounting inserts
- Instructions (English/ Spanish/ German/ French)
Kicker 40KMMTES reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Kicker 40KMMTES
Overview: The Kicker KMMTES is a pair of unloaded enclosures designed for 4" Kicker speakers. The tough ABS, weather-proof enclosures have eight slotted mounting holes for different bolt patterns. They can be rotated, so the speakers are aimed in the most desirable direction and acoustic poly-fill is included to deliver the best possible sound quality.
Compatibility: Compatible Kicker speakers include 4" models from the KM, DS, CS, KS and PS series.
Mounting: Mounting hardware is included to fit tubing sizes 7/8", 1", 1-1/8", 1-1/4" round and 1" square. The brackets are bolted to the top (or bottom if you flip them over) of the speakers, so they could be used for unique applications.
Speaker Opening Dimensions:
- Cutout Diameter: 3.75"
- Depth: approximately 4" (assuming 3.125" magnet diameter)
- Screw Holes:
- Diagonal: 4.485" to 4.560"
- 4-Hole Pattern: 3.090" to 3.275"
- 8-Hole Pattern: 1.675" to 1.775"
- Diameter: 5.175"
- Depth: 4.6" (plus the mounting height of the speaker)
- Mounting Height:
- From Center Line of Tube: 7.25"
- From Top of Bracket: 8.5"
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?
1 question already asked