About the Kicker 40KMMTES
A good home for your marine speakers
Life on the water can be hard on speakers – especially tower speakers. These durable, weatherproof enclosures will protect your Kicker 4" marine speakers from salt, spray, dust, and damage under even the toughest conditions.
Designed specifically for marine and powersports applications, these bold black enclosures will take whatever your active outdoor lifestyle can dish out. The package includes 2-5/8" aluminum tower pipe clamps and mounting adapters for several popular pipe diameters.
Whether you're mounting your Kicker speakers on a boat, an SUV, or even a Jeep, you want your music to sound great. These enclosures offer 9-degree axis rotation in either direction, so you can aim the speaker to achieve the sound you want. Slotted mounting holes accommodate different bolt patterns, while stainless-steel speaker terminals ensure quick and easy wiring connections.
- custom enclosures designed to fit Kicker KM Series 4" marine speakers
- rugged ABS shell with acoustic polyfill lining
- includes hardware to fit tubing sizes 7/8", 1", 1-1/8", 1-1/4" round and 1" square.
- also available for dual 6-1/2" speakers and single 6-1/2" Kicker speakers
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 40KMMTES
What's in the box:
- 2 Unloaded speaker enclosures
- Poly-fil box stuffing
- 2 Speaker mounting gaskets
- 2 Die-cast aluminum upper mounting brackets
- 2 Die-cast aluminum lower mounting brackets
- 2 Die-cast aluminum offset brackets
- 2 Die-cast aluminum enclosure brackets
- 2 Formed washers
- 2 Rubber sealing washers
- Four 1/4-20 x 1" Stainless steel bolts
- Four 5/6-18 x 7/8" Stainless steel bolts
- 2 Stainless steel flat washers
- Two 38" Lengths of speaker wire (each has 0.25" and 0.187" female quick slides on one end and bare wire on the other)
- Four 7/8" Round rubber mounting inserts
- Four 1" Round rubber mounting inserts
- Four 1-1/8" Round rubber mounting inserts
- Four 1-1/4" Round rubber mounting inserts
- Four 1" Square rubber mounting inserts
- Instructions (English/ Spanish/ German/ French)
Kicker 40KMMTES reviews
Great looking and beefy/well built speaker enclosures that look/work better than OEM speakers on my Sea Ray boat. Fit and finish is awesome, the bolted right up and easy to install. The kicker 4 inch speakers I bought with them fit great and sound is awesome. What an update compared to the 2 1/2 or 3 inch speakers that were rusted out with cheap chrome housings. Kicker built these to stand the test of time. Highly recommend
Pros: Great quality, beefy mount brackets, low maintenance finish housing, all hardware included, strong brackets that are adjustable. High Quality addition to my boat
0 of 0 found this helpful
Bought these to fit on the Bimini of my boat. They aren't as loud as the much larger tower speakers but the do an excellent job of getting the sound out of the boat while we are anchored out. They look great and can be turned any direction you need. I put 4" Kicker speakers in them and they put out nice crisp highs! I'd recommend it for anyone that's looking for some good quality sound to compliment an existing system. I would definitely recommend these!
Pros: Look great and sound great.
Cons: None...produces a lot of sound and crisp highs. Doesn't have bass but I didn't expect it to!
1 of 1 found this helpful
These cans are an excellent addition to my motorcycle setup since I really didn't have room for bag lid speakers. Very well made casing and easy to understand assembly. My only qualm is that my 4" Rockford Fosgates need a little adjustment to fit - a sealing ring or something.
Pros: Great construction. Easy to assemble. Flexible application
Cons: 4" Rockford Fosgates don't fit.
0 of 0 found this helpful
Need a speaker pod for a motorcycle. I have used these before on a Golf Cart and on a boat. 1st time on a motorcycle. Great product. Injection molded. Comes with everything you need to mount them and wire a speaker. Aluminium mounting brackets. Stainless Steel hardware along with premium Kicker speaker wire.
Pros: Great system for mounting speakers on a ground or square tube.
1 of 1 found this helpful
More details on the Kicker 40KMMTES
Overview: The Kicker KMMTES is a pair of unloaded enclosures designed for 4" Kicker speakers. The tough ABS, weather-proof enclosures have eight slotted mounting holes for different bolt patterns. They can be rotated, so the speakers are aimed in the most desirable direction and acoustic poly-fill is included to deliver the best possible sound quality.
Compatibility: Compatible Kicker speakers include 4" models from the KM, DS, CS, KS and PS series.
Mounting: Mounting hardware is included to fit tubing sizes 7/8", 1", 1-1/8", 1-1/4" round and 1" square. The brackets are bolted to the top (or bottom if you flip them over) of the speakers, so they could be used for unique applications.
Speaker Opening Dimensions:
- Cutout Diameter: 3.75"
- Depth: approximately 4" (assuming 3.125" magnet diameter)
- Screw Holes:
- Diagonal: 4.485" to 4.560"
- 4-Hole Pattern: 3.090" to 3.275"
- 8-Hole Pattern: 1.675" to 1.775"
- Diameter: 5.175"
- Depth: 4.6" (plus the mounting height of the speaker)
- Mounting Height:
- From Center Line of Tube: 7.25"
- From Top of Bracket: 8.5"
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?
1 question already asked