About the Kicker PS694
Powerful speakers for powersports vehicles
Kicker's PS694 speakers are the biggest and baddest models in their powersports lineup. These 4-ohm speakers (also available in 2-ohm) are powerful, durable, and ideal for motorcycle bag lid installations, side-by-side UTVs, and hardcore off-road vehicles.
Kicker suspends the 1" titanium dome tweeter above the woofer, allowing the polypropylene cone to move freely for more bass. Each PS694 speaker features a heavy-duty ceramic magnet that ensures you'll hear your music clearly over the (off-) road.
Tough enough to survive your weekend
Your weekend fun can be hard on your equipment, which is why powersports vehicles are built to withstand a lot of punishment. With rugged components and weather-resistant materials, these speakers will last a long, long time, no matter where and how you use them. Your battery will last a long time too, thanks to a high-efficiency design that allows maximum volume and minimal current draw.
- 2-way 6" x 9" weatherproof speakers (pair)
- ideal for a variety of powersports vehicles
- polypropylene woofer with rubber surround
- bridge-mounted 1" titanium dome tweeter
- powerful ceramic magnets
- 4-ohm impedance
- power range: 5-90 watts RMS (180 watts peak power)
- frequency response: 40-20,000 Hz
- sensitivity: 87.2 dB
- top-mount depth: 3-1/4"
- removable grilles
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 40PS694
What's in the box:
- Two 2-way speakers
- 2 Grilles
- 2 Kicker logo grille badges
- Two 12" Lengths of speaker wire (tinned bare wire on one end and female quick slides on the other)
- 4 Red plastic butt connectors
- Eight 1-1/8" Self-tapping screws
- 8 Speed clips
- Manual (English/ Spanish/ German/ French)
Kicker PS694 reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Kicker PS694
Overview: The Kicker PS69 (PowerSports Series) is designed to be thoroughly weather-proof; great for motorcycle bag-lids, side-by-side UTVs, or off-road Jeeps and other 4x4 vehicles. As the largest speakers in the Powersports line, the PS69s use heavy-duty ceramic magnets to handle more power and reproduce clear music at loud volumes to overcome the noise generated at highway speeds. They are available in both 2Ω and 4Ω impedances, so they are compatible with upgraded amps and stock head units. Designed as high-efficiency speakers, the PS69s provide sound quality without over taxing the vehicle's electrical system.
4 questions already asked