About the Kicker KMT674
Big sound in a sleek package
Big sound in a sleek package
Kicker designed their KMT67 tower speakers to give you the big sound you want and the marine-rated toughness you need in a compact, versatile package. This full-range, two-way speaker system consists of two weather-proof, injection-molded enclosures that house some powerful Kicker speakers. Designed to send sound a long way without a loss in quality, this system is a great choice for anyone who wants to reach listeners cruising in or being pulled behind a boat.
More cones for more sound
The KMT67 sports 6-3/4" drivers in sleek enclosures — that's some serious cone area putting out impressive sound levels. All the details are in there too, thanks to two horn-loaded, titanium-dome tweeters that deliver long-range output and superior dispersion. With these Kickers on your boat, you'll definitely be able to hear your music over the wind and waves!
Weatherproof and versatile
The entire assembly is made for marine use. The weatherproof speakers use sealed cones and motor assemblies to resist spray, plus UV-treated components that stand up to punishing sunlight. You can mount the enclosures below or above the bar and you can remove the grilles, so you can choose the location and look that's best for your boat (or your Jeep). Billet-aluminum brackets and clamp inserts adjust to seven common sizes, matching most wake tower or roll-bar diameters.
- 2-way tower speakers
- 6-3/4" polypropylene woofers with rubber surrounds
- 3/4" neo-titanium dome tweeters
- water- and UV-resistant components
- includes adjustable billet-aluminum brackets and clamp inserts
- 4-ohm impedance
- power range: 5-150 watts RMS (300 watts peak power)
- frequency response: 50-21,000 Hz
- sensitivity: 93 dB
- dimensions: 9"H x 19-1/8"W x 11-1/2"D
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 41KMT674
What's in the box:
- 2 KMT67 2-way speaker pods
- 4 Billet-aluminum mounting bracket bottoms
- 4 Billet-aluminum mounting bracket tops
- 16 Stainless steel Allen-head cap screws
- Eight 1-5/8" Mounting inserts (each insert is a half circle)
- Eight 1-3/4" Mounting inserts
- Eight 1-7/8" Mounting inserts
- Eight 2" Mounting inserts
- Eight 2-1/4" Mounting inserts
- Eight 2-3/8" Mounting inserts
- Eight 2-1/2" Mounting inserts
- Instruction manual (English/ Spanish/ German/ French)
Kicker KMT674 reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Kicker KMT674
Features & specs
|Parts Warranty||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty||1 Year|
93 dB at 1 watt |
|Max RMS Power Handling||150|
|Peak Power Handling (Watts)||300|
Overview: The Kicker KMT67 long-range tower speaker system consists of two UV treated injection molded ABS enclosures, each housing two 6-1/2" woofers and one 3/4" tweeter. The enclosures are designed to attach to your boat's wakeboard tower (or your Jeep's roll bar if you prefer) using the included hardware.
Drivers: The dual 6-1/2" woofers have rubber surrounds, are UV treated, and have sealed cone and motor assemblies to stand up to the environment. The 3/4" titanium dome tweeters are exponential horn-loaded and protected by open-cell foam.
Mounting: The KMT67 speakers use billet-aluminum mounting brackets and include inserts for seven common wakeboard tower tube sizes; 1-5/8", 1-3/4", 1-7/8", 2", 2-1/4", 2-3/8", and 2-1/2". Once the speakers are in place, but before the brackets are tightened, you can adjust the angle so they fire in the correct direction. The brackets are bolted to the top (or bottom if you flip it over) of the speakers, so custom brackets could be used for unique applications.
Note: The surface of the speaker enclosure is not flat, so they cannot simply be bolted to a flat surface.
Terminals: Each KMT67 speaker has a 5-way binding post to accommodate spade, pin, banana, and dual banana connectors, as well as bare wire up to 8 gauge.
- Width: 19-1/8"
- Height: 9" (10-5/8" from the center of the tower when mounted)
- Depth: 11-1/2"
6 questions already asked