About the Kicker 41KSS674
The component sound
The component sound
Kicker's 41KSS674 component system features two quality 6-3/4" woofers, two powerful tweeters and two external crossovers. The highly sensitive design of these speakers conjures hefty volume even from low-powered factory radios. And with efficient crossovers dialing in the division of low and high frequencies to the designated speakers, this system will reveal nuances in your music you may have never heard. You'll gain satisfying impact from the dynamic performance of the big 6-3/4" polypropylene woofer and its powerful magnet. The 1" silk dome tweeter will deliver subtle vocal and instrumental details, adding musical dimension that factory speakers just can't manage.
This 41KSS674 system is one of the most installation-friendly Kicker systems yet. These low-profile woofers feature a reduced mounting depth, making them a match for almost any car. Kicker also gives you the option of screwing the component tweeters on in place of the woofer's removable phase plug, giving you a coaxial speaker that benefits from the superior performance of an external crossover.
Installation note: You'll need a pair of our universal backstraps to install the tweeters in the factory locations.
- component speaker system includes 2 woofers, 2 tweeters, and 2 crossovers
- 6-3/4" polypropylene woofer cone with rubber surround
- 1" silk dome tweeter
- power range: 2-125 watts RMS (250 watts peak power)
- frequency range: 35-21,000 Hz
- sensitivity: 91 dB
- woofer top-mount depth: 1-13/16"
- impedance: 4 ohms
- grilles included
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 41KSS674
What's in the box:
- 2 Woofers
- 2 Phase plugs (installed)
- 2 Woofer grilles
- 2 Grille mounting rings
- Two 1" Tweeters (each with 6" Wire attached)
- 2 Tweeter mounting posts
- 2 Tweeter backs
- 2 Crossovers
- 2 Surface mount tweeter housings
- 2 Flush mount rings (tweeter)
- 2 Front angle rings (tweeter)
- 2 Back angle rings (tweeter)
- 2 Short mounting nuts (tweeter)
- 2 Long mounting nuts (tweeter)
- Two 10' Lengths of woofer speaker wire (tinned wire on one end and 0.205" + 0.110" female quick slides on the other)
- Two 10' Lengths of speaker wire (tinned wire on both ends)
- Two 70" Lengths of tweeter speaker wire (tinned wire on one end/one 0.110" male and one 0.110" female quick slide on the other)
- Twelve 1-1/8" Self-tapping screws
- Four 5/8" Self-tapping flat head screws
- 12 Speed clips
- 4 Butt connectors
- Two 3-1/2" Zip ties
- 2 Pieces of grille putty
- Owner's manual (English/ Spanish/ German/ French)
Kicker 41KSS674 reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Kicker 41KSS674
Features & specs
|Tweeter Design||1" Dome|
|Parts Warranty||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty||1 Year|
|Sensitivity (1W at 1 meter)||91|
|Sensitivity at 2.83 volts||N/A|
|Frequency Response||35 - 21k Hz|
|Minimum RMS Wattage||2|
|Maximum RMS Wattage||125|
|Peak Power Handling (Watts)||250|
|Top-mount Depth (Inches)||1 7/8|
|Bottom-mount Depth (Inches)||2 1/16|
|Cutout Diameter or Length (inches)||5 9/16|
|Mounting Height (Inches)||0.378|
Woofer Cones: The Kicker KS-series speakers feature durable Polypropylene woofer cones, resistant to the moisture and temperature extremes found in automotive applications.
Tweeter Mounting Options: The tweeters come with brackets to allow multiple mounting configurations; flush-mounted, angle-mounted, and surface-mounted:
|Mounting Depth||0.65"||0.5"||screw depth|
Coaxial Tweeter Mount: In addition to standard tweeter mounting options, the included tweeter mounting post lets you mount the tweeter directly to the center of the woofer, giving you a standard coaxial speaker. When the tweeter is attached to the woofer the mounting height increases to 0.696" (top mount) and the tweeter protrusion increases to 0.527" (bottom mount).
Crossovers: The component system includes passive 2-way crossover networks for a seamless transition between the woofers and tweeters. The slope is 12dB per octave (both high pass and low pass) and the crossover point is 4000 Hz. A switch on each crossover allows you to attenuate the tweeter output; 0 dB, -4.5 dB, or -9 dB. The crossover has screw terminals that will accept bare wire or spade terminals up to 0.3" wide. The crossovers' dimensions are:
- Length: 5.58"
- Width: 2.85"
- Height: 1.27"