About the Kicker 46CXARC Remote Control
Control the level of bass
Kicker's 46CXARC Remote Bass Control lets you adjust the level of your Kicker CX Series mono amplifier from the front seat, so you can crank up the bass when you want to, or tone it down when you have to. It also works on any CX, DX or PX Series amplifier with a REMOTE BASS jack.
- remote bass level control
- works with select Kicker CX Series amplifiers
- 19.75-foot remote cable and mounting hardware included
- dimensions: 1-11/16"W x 1-1/16"H x 1-15/16"D (including knob and cable)
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 46CXARC
What's in the box:
- Bass Level control module
- 19.5' Cable (stereo 3.5mm plugs on both ends)
- Two 3/8" Mounting screws
- Installation Guide
Kicker 46CXARC Remote Control reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Kicker 46CXARC Remote Control
Overview: The Kicker CXARC is a wired remote control for select Kicker amplifiers. It is compatible with CX-, DX-, and PX-series amplifiers that are equipped with a 3.5mm remote port. The remote allows you to control the output level of the connected amplifier from the front of the vehicle. The CXARC includes a 19½' cable and mounting screws.
- Height: 1.035"
- Width: 1.675"
- Body Only: 1.275"
- Body and Knob: 1.9"
- Body, Knob and Cable: 3.06"
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?
1 question already asked