About the Kicker 47KMFDB3
Safely distribute power
Safely distribute power
Kicker didn't settle for repurposing car audio gear for marine applications. Instead, they created new products that will perform better and more safely in challenging marine environments. Kicker's KMFDB3 fused distribution block is a great example. If you're adding multiple amplifiers to improve your boat's sound system, this block lets you combine up to three power wires to a single power cable that connects to your battery. And for each power wire you add, simply add one ignition-protected MRBF fuse.
The block's stainless-steel hardware and injection-molded cover can tough it out on your boat, and each of the four set screws can accept a 5/16" ring terminal. This distribution block is also compliant with U.S. Coast Guard and ABYC standards.
- marine power distribution block
- distributes power to up to three amplifiers from one 12-volt input
- accepts ignition-protected MRBF fuses
- three 1-1/4" tall connection posts for power wires and MRBF fuses, one 5/8" tall connection post for the battery connection
- stainless steel hardware and injection-molded cover
- works with 5/16" ring terminals
- compliant with Coast Guard and ABYC standards
- dimensions: 4-3/4"W x 2-1/4"H x 2-1/8"D
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 47KMFDB3
What's in the box:
- One 3-way power distribution block w/ attached terminal cover
Scratch & Dent items may be missing non-essential accessories. In some cases the manufacturer's accessories have been replaced with generic equivalents.
See the difference between "Open Box" and "Scratch & Dent" Outlet items
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Kicker 47KMFDB3
Overview: The Kicker Marine Fused Distribution Block (KMFDB3) can provide connection for up to 3 amplifiers and is designed to work with MRBF fuses (sold separately). Its stainless steel hardware and injection-molded outer cover with set-screw are compliant with AYBC and USCG insulating guidelines to ensure marine vessel safety.
Connections: The KMFDB3 includes 4 connection posts that can accept 5/16" ring-terminals, one 5/8" tall post for a battery connection and 3 additional 1-1/4" tall posts, designed to accommodate a ring-terminal and an MRBF marine fuse.
Terminal Cover: The KMFDB3 includes a protective outer cover with a set-screw holder. Break-away tabs along each side and end can be removed to accommodate wire connections.
2 questions already asked