About the Kicker 48KSS269
Kicker designed their KS Series lineup to be a substantial stepup from your factory speakers. The KSS269 6"x9" component system features two quality woofers plus two 2-3/4" dash speakers with inline crossovers. The 6"x9" woofers deliver satisfying bass while the 2-3/4" drivers accentuate smoothness in your music's vocal and instrumental details. What does that mean for you? You'll finally hear what your factory speakers have been missing — a full spectrum of natural sound.
Great with all kinds of powerWhile we'd recommend using an aftermarket amp to power this system, the KS Series features a highly sensitive design that conjures hefty volume even from low-powered factory radios.
These low-profile woofers and smartly designed 2-3/4" drivers feature a reduced mounting depth, making them a match for more vehicles than ever. Kicker includes mounting brackets for the dash speakers specifically designed for select vehicle makes.
- component speaker system includes 2 woofers and 2 dash speakers
- 6"x9" woofer cone with rubber surround
- 2-3/4" speaker with inline crossover
- handles up to 100 watts RMS (200 watts peak power)
- frequency range: 30-20,000 Hz
- sensitivity: 92 dB
- dash speaker top-mount depth: 1-1/4"
- woofer top-mount depth: 2-15/16"
- impedance: 4 ohms
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 48KSS269
What's in the box:
- Two 6x9 Woofers
- Two 2-3/4 Tweeters
- Two 6x9 Spacers
- Two 6x9 Multi-purpose adapter brackets (include GM and Toyota applications)
- 2 GM/Mopar tweeter brackets
- 2 Chrysler/Jeep tweeter brackets
- 2 Toyota/Subaru tweeter brackets
- Two 13" Lengths of woofer wire with in-line crossovers (each has bare wire on the input end and female quick-slides on the output end)
- Two 13" Lengths of tweeter wire with in-line crossovers (each has bare wire on the input end and male/female quick-slides on the output end)
- Twelve 1-1/8" Screws
- 12 Speed clips
- 8 Red plastic wire caps
- 2 Adhesive backed foam strips
- Installation notes (English/ Spanish/ French/ German)
- 6x9 Template
- Specifications printed on box
Kicker 48KSS269 reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Kicker 48KSS269
Features & specs
|Speaker Size||6X9, 2-3/4|
|Tweeter Composition||Treated Paper|
|Parts Warranty||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty||1 Year|
|Sensitivity (1W at 1 meter)||92|
|Sensitivity at 2.83 volts||N/A|
|Frequency Response||30 - 20k Hz|
|Minimum RMS Wattage||15|
|Maximum RMS Wattage||100|
|Peak Power Handling (Watts)||200|
|Top-mount Depth (Inches)||1 15/16|
|Bottom-mount Depth (Inches)||3 3/16|
|Cutout Diameter or Length (inches)||0|
|Mounting Height (Inches)||1.328|
Custom Brackets: The KSS269 is designed as a factory replacement speaker system. The included 6x9 woofers are typically installed in the front doors. Mounting brackets are included, compatible with many Chrysler, GM, Jeep, Subaru and Toyota vehicles. The multi-purpose brackets are scored for trimming to fit several applications. Please enter your vehicle information to confirm fit.
Tweeters: The included 2¾" speakers replace the factory tweeters. Three sets of brackets are included, designed as a drop-in upgrade for many Chrysler, GM, Jeep, Subaru and Toyota vehicles.
Crossover Network: Individual crossovers are included for each of the woofers and tweeters, wired in-line with the 13" speaker wires. The output end of each woofer crossover wire has quick slides that plug directly onto the woofer terminals. The output end of each tweeter crossover wire also has quick slides; in this case they plug into the terminals of the wires attached to the tweeters. The woofers and tweeters have different terminals, so the crossovers cannot be mixed up. The input ends of the wires are not terminated.