About the Kicker MX350.4
If you want great sound in your boat, you'll love Kicker's MX Series amplifiers. Based on Kicker's high-end ZX amps, they set the standard for reliable marine performance, with gasket-sealed, rubberized endcaps that keep out water, and a conformal-coated circuit board that resists humidity and moisture.
The MX350.4 4-channel amp gives you the powerful sound you want out on the water, driving your speakers with 60 watts per channel. You can also bridge this versatile amp to 2-channel mode to send 175 watts each to a pair of subs. No inflated "peak power" ratings here you can trust that this amp's CEA-2006 compliant rating reflects a true measure of its capabilities. Efficient heat sinks and rugged internal components ensure reliable operation and clean power output when the volume is cranked.
The built-in variable frequency filters adjust the amp's output to get the most out of your speaker setup, whether you're running full-range speakers or subs. Use the bass boost control to dial in the exact amount of low-end bump you're looking for.
- 4-channel marine amplifier
- 60 watts RMS x 4 at 4 ohms (90 watts RMS x 4 at 2 ohms)
- 175 watts RMS x 2 in bridged mode (4-ohm stable in bridged mode)
- gasket-sealed, rubberized endcaps and conformal-coated circuit board
- variable high- and low-pass filters (50-200 Hz, 12 dB per octave)
- variable bass boost (0-18 dB at 40 Hz)
- top-mounted controls
- CEA-2006 compliant
- preamp-level inputs
- fuse rating: 20A x 2
- 8-gauge power and ground leads recommended wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- 13-9/16"W x 2-7/16"H x 10-1/16"D
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 07MX3504
What's in the box:
- 4-Channel marine amplifier
- Two 20A ATC fuses (inserted in amp)
- Rubber fuse cover (installed)
- 2 Spare 20A ATC fuses
- Crimp-on ring terminal (for 18-22 gauge wire)
- 2 Crimp-on ring terminals (for 4-gauge wire)
- 4 Self-tapping screws (Length=20mm)
- 4 Self-adhesive rubber screw gaskets
- Owner's Manual
- Warranty/registration card
- Certified Power certificate
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Kicker MX350.4
Features & specs
|RMS Power Output (Watts x Channels)||60 x 4|
|Frequency Response at Rated RMS Power||20-20k Hz|
|THD at Rated RMS Power||1%|
|Signal to Noise Ratio||95 dB|
|Peak Power Output (Watts x Channels)||N/A|
|Power at 2 Ohms (Watts x Channels)||90 x 4|
|Bridged Power (Watts x Channels)||175 x 2|
|Minimum Impedance Bridged||4|
|Minimum Impedance Unbridged||2|
|Low-Pass Crossover Frequency||50-200 Hz|
|Low-Pass Slope (dB/octave)||12 dB|
|High-Pass Crossover Frequency||50-200 Hz|
|High-Pass Slope (dB/octave)||12 dB|
|Bass Boost||0-18 dB|
|Bass Boost Frequency||40 Hz|
|Fuse Rating||20 x 2|
|Speaker Level Inputs||---|
|Parts Warranty||2 Years|
|Labor Warranty||2 Years|
Marine Amplifier: The Kicker MX350.4 Marine Amplifier takes the basic design of the ZX amplifier series and adapts it for use on the water. The amp is equipped with a gasket-sealed cover for the top-mounted controls, as well as gasket-sealed endcaps. All of the RCA inputs have rubber caps, and the fuses are protected from moisture with a silicone boot. The circuit board has been sprayed with a special corrosion-deterring, conformal coating. The power inputs and speaker outputs have been designed to meet or exceed U.S. Coast Guard and American Boat and Yacht Council's standards for wired connections.
CEA 2006 Compliant: The MX350.4's power ratings are measured according to the strict standards dictated by the Consumer Electronics Association (CEA). These standards allow you to accurately compare the rated power output of all CEA 2006-compliant amplifiers, even if they come from different brands. Manufacturers who adhere to the standards can display the CEA 2006 logo on their products and packaging.
Kicker "Livin' Loud" Certified Power Certificate: The amplifier comes with a certificate that indicates the total maximum wattage of the particular amplifier, along with the model number, serial number, tested date, and whether the amplifier passed the total harmonic distortion, signal-to-noise ratio, and protection circuit tests.
Top-Panel Controls: The top panel of the amplifier contains several controls. These controls are flush with the top panel, and have a rubber gasketed cover to protect the controls from moisture. The controls include:
- Gain: You can independently set the input sensitivity for the front and rear channels.
- Fader Button: You can connect one or two pairs of input cables to the amplifier. If only one pair of inputs is available, the amp's Fader button allows you to feed signals to all four channels from the single input pair. In this case, the fader of the source unit will not affect the output of the amplifier. If two pairs of inputs are available, the amp's Fader button should be turned to the Off position, allowing you to use the fader of the source unit to control the front to rear volume of the amplifier.
- Crossover: The MX350.4 has two internal crossovers that can be independently set for high-pass or low-pass operation, or turned off for full-range operation. When engaged, the crossovers are continually variable from 50 to 200 Hz. The filters have a slope of 12dB per octave.
- KICKEQ Bass Boost: The MX350.4's KICKEQ bass boost circuit provides a variable 0-18dB signal boost at 40Hz. You can independently apply bass boost to the front (Amp 1) and back channels (Amp 2).
Protection Circuitry: The MX350.4's protection circuitry guards against accidents and undesired operation. The amp is protected by thermal protection, voltage protection, and short circuit protection. The Protection/Power LED on the top of the amp glows green when the amplifier is connected correctly and the protection has not been engaged. If the Protection/Power LED illuminates red, the amp's protection circuit has been engaged and the amplifier is in protect mode until the problem is resolved.
Left Side of Amplifier:
- +12V (power): gold-plated screw terminal
- REM (remote turn-on): gold-plated screw terminal (accepts up to 8 gauge wire)
- GND (ground): gold-plated screw terminal
- Fuses: two 20-amp fuses
Right Side of Amplifier:
- Speaker Outputs: 4 pairs of gold-plated screw terminals (accepts up to 8 gauge wire)
- RCA Inputs: Two sets of gold-plated RCA input jacks (Amp 1 and Amp 2)
Amp Wiring Kit: It is recommended that an 8-gauge amp wiring kit with this amplifier.