About the Kicker CushNC
Sturdy noise-cancelers that bring that Kicker bass
The Kicker CushNC noise-canceling headphones play music wirelessly via Bluetooth.
Sturdy noise-cancelers that bring that Kicker bass
Here are some well-built noise-canceling headphones with some extra bass punch. I like that the Kicker CushNC wireless 'phones are unapologetically bass-heavy. Now don't get me wrong — the mids and vocals are clear and well-defined in the CushNC's fun, immediate soundstage.
But this is a set of headphones you'll never accuse of sounding too "polite." I know that big bass is not for everybody, but there are some musical moments that you want to feel as much as hear. And these Kickers hit hard.
Convenient features and easy controls
Music plays wirelessly from your phone via Bluetooth. And the active noise-canceling circuitry did a bang-up job of silencing the clunking and clanking of the HVAC system next to my home office. I also appreciated the raised, tactile buttons on the right earcup. It was easy to control music, calls, and volume without fiddling around too much.
Snug, well-padded fit
The CushNC headphones feel really solidly built for their price. Heavy-duty, but not heavy on the head. At first, I thought they fit a little too tight for my taste, but the thick ear pads helped cushion some of the clamp. And they stayed in place well. I was able to wear them for a good chunk of time without having to adjust them.
- over-the-ear, closed-back design
- built-in Bluetooth for wireless music listening and phone calls
- 40mm dynamic drivers deliver clear sound with strong low-end
- immediate soundstage with clear vocals and deep, hard-hitting bass
- active noise cancellation uses internal circuitry to reduces external distractions
- earcup touch control over music, calls, and noise cancellation
- built-in microphone for phone calls
- hold the play/pause button to summon Google Assistant or Siri on your smartphone
- folding design for portability
- durable frame with softly padded headband
- snug fit with thick earpads
- rechargeable battery provides up to 20 hours of wireless use with noise cancellation
- micro-USB charging cable
- detachable remote/mic cable with 3.5mm plug for wired listening
- carrying case
- frequency response: 20-20,000 Hz
- sensitivity: 107 dB
- weight: 10.1 ounces
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # CushNC
What's in the box:
- Over-ear Bluetooth headphones (black)
- 48" Audio cable with in-line remote/mic (straight 3.5mm plug)
- 22" USB cable (Type A USB on one end and Micro-B USB on other end)
- Hard zippered storage case
- Quick Start Guide
- Kicker Tech Support sheet
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Kicker CushNC
Features & specs
|Earcup Width x Height||3.029" x 4.009"|
|Bluetooth Version||Not given|
|Mic For Taking Calls||Yes|
|Voice Assistant Access|
|Frequency Response||20-20k Hz|
|Parts Warranty||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty||1 Year|
Drivers: The Kicker CushNC (45HPNC) over-ear wireless headphones feature Bluetooth technology for streaming music or conducting phone calls without a wired connection. A 48" audio cable with an inline mic/remote is included for those times when you can't use Bluetooth, or you wish to conserve battery life. The headphones come with a Micro USB charging cable and a hard-shell storage case.
Earcups: The headphones come with a padded headband and thick over-the-ear cushions that seal out external noise and allow you to comfortably wear the headphones for hours. The large 40mm drive components provide a wide frequency range with powerful bass and clean, crisp highs.
Active Noise Cancellation: The headband and ear cushions provide a measure of acoustic noise reduction. When you need to block ambient noise, you can activate the easy-to-use Active Noise Cancellation feature by pressing the dedicated ANC button. The ANC function reduces ambient noise by 25dB.
Bluetooth: Built-in Bluetooth technology lets you wirelessly listen to your music and phone calls. CushNC headphones support the following Bluetooth profiles: A2DP, AVRC, and HFP. The headphones are powered by a built-in 3.7-volt, 500mAH Lithium-Ion rechargeable battery which gives you 20 hours of playback on a 2.5-hour charge. A 22" Micro USB charging cable is included.
On-board Controls: The CushNC headphones have music and phone controls on the right earcup. When using Bluetooth, these controls let you power on/off the headphones, increase and decrease the volume, play/pause your music, skip to the next or previous track, and answer/hang up your phone calls. The center "K" button also lets you access Siri or Google voice assistants with a one-second press.
Cable/Remote: The headphones come with a detachable 48" flat cable with a narrow 3.5mm plug to use when you're conserving battery life. This smooth cable is tangle-resistant, and can withstand strenuous activity. The cable is equipped with an in-line remote/microphone that is compatible with most mobile devices. The button allows you to answer and hang up your phone calls, control your music, and control the volume.
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz
- Sensitivity: 107 dB/1mW
- Maximum Output: 112dB
- Impedance: 28 ohms
- Dimensions: Width 3.029", Height 4.007", Depth 1.969"
- Inside Ear Cup Dimensions: Width 1.378", Height 2.333", Depth 0.75"
- Weight: 10.1 ounces (10.5 ounces with cable)