About the Kicker DS35
You love listening to epic, soul-shaking tunes in your ride, but your factory speakers make every song sound like a 60's garage band. Replace those worn-out speakers with some Kicker DS Series models, and get the performance and reliability you deserve.
The DS35 3-1/2" 2-way speakers use stiff polypropylene cones supported by heavy-duty polyester foam surrounds. The 1/2" balanced dome tweeter belts out the high-frequency details, giving your music energy and ambiance. Don't suffer with bad sound in your car — you'll be amazed at the difference some new speakers can make.
- 2-way 3-1/2" speakers (pair)
- polypropylene woofer cone with polyester foam surround
- 1/2" polyether imide (PEI) film balanced dome tweeter
- power range: 6-15 watts RMS (30 watts peak power)
- frequency response: 80-20,000 Hz
- sensitivity: 88 dB
- top-mount depth: 1-3/4"
- grilles not included
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 11DS35
What's in the box:
- Two 3-1/2" Coaxial speakers
- Two 12" Lengths of speaker wire (tinned wire on one end and 0.205" + 0.110" female quick slides on the other)
- 4 Red plastic butt connectors
- Eight 1" Self-tapping screws
- 8 Speed clips
- Owner's Manual (English/ Spanish/ German/ French)
Kicker DS35 reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Kicker DS35
Features & specs
|Tweeter Design||1/2" Balanced dome|
|Tweeter Composition||PEI (Polyetherimide)|
|Woofer Surround||Polyester foam|
|Parts Warranty||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty||1 Year|
|Sensitivity (1W at 1 meter)||88|
|Sensitivity at 2.83 volts||N/A|
|Frequency Response||80 - 20k Hz|
|Minimum RMS Wattage||6|
|Maximum RMS Wattage||15|
|Peak Power Handling (Watts)||30|
|Top-mount Depth (Inches)||1 11/16|
|Bottom-mount Depth (Inches)||1 15/16|
|Cutout Diameter or Length (inches)||3 1/16|
|Mounting Height (Inches)||0.628|
Polypropylene Woofer Cones: The Kicker DS-series speakers feature durable polypropylene woofer cones for power and control. Polypropylene woofers are also resistant to moisture and high temperature extremes found in automotive applications.
Ribbed Polyester Foam Surrounds: The ribbed polyester foam surrounds allow extended cone excursion for additional bass output and higher SPL.
1/2" PEI Balanced-dome Tweeters: The 1/2" PEI balanced-dome tweeters provide a smooth high frequency response with quick, detailed and spatially-correct imaging. PEI is an acronym for polyetherimide. The tweeters have strong neodymium magnets for higher power handling.