About the Kicker FHDR15G
Rev up your Road Glide's sound
Rev up your Road Glide's sound
When you get your motor running and head out on the highway, it's always nice to be able to hear your soundtrack. Kicker's FHDR15G kit includes a weather-proof amplifier and speaker set, specially designed to fit right into 2015-up Harley Davidson Road Glide models equipped with the Shark Nose fairing
Thanks to the included wiring harness, installation is hassle-free. The wires are cut to length, pre-terminated, sheathed, and ready to plug into Harley-Davidson factory connectors, so just hook up power and ground and you're all set.
The package includes a pair of Kicker PSC652 6-1/2" 2-way speakers that match your Harley's bolt pattern without modification. With power handling up to 60 watts RMS (120 peak), you'll get outstanding sound that really cuts through road and wind noise. Rugged poly woofers, titanium tweeters, and a water-resistant design ensure years of great performance.
The package also includes mesh grilles with the Kicker logo, so they'll add a cool custom look to your Harley-Davidson Shark Nose fairing.
A compact amp with plenty of power
The PXA200.2 amplifier is lightweight, weather-resistant, and sends up to 50 watts RMS to each speaker without putting a strain on your battery. Kicker adds a built-in crossover and gain control for the most accurate sound possible. It's ultra-efficient and designed to run cool in tight spaces, so it's an ideal motorcycle amp. Installation is easy too, thanks to the included stainless steel bracket.
Installation note: The factory radio will need to be re-flashed by the dealership in order for it to recognize the amplifier.
- amplifier/speaker system for select Harley-Davidson motorcycles with "Shark Nose" fairing
- package includes amplifier, pair of 6-1/2" speakers, grilles, and wiring harnesses
- polypropylene woofer with Santoprene surround
- bridge-mounted 3/4" titanium dome tweeter
- includes grilles for Harley-Davidson's Shark Nose fairing
- sensitivity: 92.5 dB
- impedance: 2 ohms
- frequency response: 40-20,000 Hz
- handles up to 60 watts RMS (120 watts peak power)
- top-mount depth: 2"
- power at 1 ohm: 100 watts x 2
- power at 2 ohms: 50 watts x 2
- high-pass filter (selectable off, 60, 80, or 120 Hz at 12 dB/octave)
- weather-resistant design
- amp dimensions: 3-7/16"W x 1-5/8"H x 7"D
- warranty: 3 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # FHDR15G
What's in the box:
- This kit contains five individually packaged items along with installation instructions and warranty registration card:
- PSC65 Coaxial Speakers:
- Two 6-1/2" Coaxial speakers
- 2 Grilles
- 2 Mounting rings w/ attached foam gasket
- 2 Foam speaker gaskets w/ adhesive backing
- Two 12" sections of speaker wire w/ attached slip-on terminals
- 8 Speed clips
- Eight 1" screws
- 4 Crimp connectors
- 2 Kicker logos
- Owner's manual
- 45HDRG "Shark Nose" Grilles:
- 2 Metal-mesh grilles
- Installation sheet
- PXA200.2 Amplifier
- 2-Channel amplifier
- 14-Pin input harness (attached 6" bare-ended wires / 12" RCAs)
- Inline fuse holder w/ attached wire loop (installed 10A ATC fuse)
- Two 12" wire-ties
- Four 1" screws
- 2 Crimp-on ring terminals
- Owner's manual
- Installation Hardware:
- Amp mounting plate
- Two 1/2" button-head bolts
- 2 Nylock nuts
- Four 8" wire ties
- Two 2" sections of heat-shrink tubing
- Harness Kit:
- 69" Main Harness w/ inline fuse holder (installed 15A mini fuse)
- 7" 2-Pin harness
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Kicker FHDR15G
Overview: The Kicker FHDR15G is an audio upgrade kit designed specifically for 2015 and newer Harley Davidson Road Glide (FLTR) bikes. The weatherproof upgrade kit features a compact 2 x 50W RMS amplifier, two 6-1/2" full-range speakers, and all the wiring and hardware necessary for installation, with no drilling or cutting required.
Note: The factory radio will need to be re-flashed by the dealership in order for it to recognize the amplifier.
PSC652 Speakers: The included PSC652 6-1/2" speakers are designed for powersports installations and are fully weatherproof, making them the ideal choice for motorcycle applications. Rated for 60 watts RMS (120 peak), the 2 ohm coaxial speakers are a perfect match for the included amplifier.
"Shark Nose" Grilles: The FHDR15G audio kit includes a pair of "Shark Nose" style replacement speaker grilles.
PXA200.2 Amplifier: Kicker's compact and powerful amplifier can provide up to 50 watts RMS x 2 channels (2 ohm load) for the two 6-1/2" speakers. The included pre-configured harness plugs into the 14-pin socket on one end of the amp, providing power, ground, remote, signal input, and the 2 speaker outputs. A series of DIP switches on one end of the amp are used for changing settings with the following options available:
- High-Pass Filter: A 12dB/octave high-pass filter can be applied to the output signal with choices of 60Hz, 80Hz, 120Hz, or Off.
- Input Level: Changes the range of the input sensitivity level:
- Low: 125mV - 5V
- High: 250mV - 10V
- Auto Turn-On: Determines how the amp will be activated:
- 12V: Amp activates with 12 volts applied to the Remote terminal. (Note: This setting is recommended for use with the included wiring harness).
- DC Offset: Amp activates when it detects 6V DC or higher on the incoming Hi-Level speaker inputs.
Installation: Designed to be installed with no cutting or drilling required, the installation hardware includes a mounting plate for securing the amplifier at the radio location, taking up as little usable space as possible. The Kicker speakers will mount in place of the factory speakers in the fairing, also with no drilling or cutting required. A 69" pre-configured wiring loom provides all connections, both to the bike and to the amplifier, with power and ground being the only individual wires to be connected to the bike.