About the Kicker Klock Werks® FINC14 FIT KIT
Klock Werks custom sound for the open road
Klock Werks custom sound for the open road
You bought an Indian to feel the wind whipping and the engine roaring, but after a little time on the great American highways, you're bound to need a soundtrack to break up the long rides. Kicker's Klock Werks FINC14 FIT KIT includes a weather-proof amplifier and speaker set, specially designed to be a direct fit for your motorcycle and to not add any additional weight to your ride.
And you can trust your bike to Klock Werks. Based in South Dakota, they've been designing innovative add-ons and customizing motorcycles for years. Thanks to the included Klock Werks FINC14 FIT KIT wiring harness, installation is straightforward. Wires are cut to length, pre-terminated, sheathed, and ready to plug into Indian factory connectors, so you'll have satisfying sound fast.
The package includes two 5-1/4" 2-way speakers that match your Indian's bolt pattern without modification. With power handling up to 50 watts RMS, you'll be able to enjoy rich lows of the polypropylene woofer and the titanium dome tweeter's crisp, soaring highs over the road and wind noise.
The package also includes mesh grilles with the Kicker logo, made to specifically fit the Indian Chieftan for a custom look.
The amplifier in this package weighs just under two pounds and a stainless steel bracket is included for convenient installation. It's designed to go easy on your charging system while pumping out 50 watts RMS to each Kicker speaker. Kicker also adds a built-in crossover and gain control for the most accurate sound possible.
Backed by a 3-year warranty, it's clear that Kicker's thought of just about everything you need to rock the open road.
- amplifier/speaker system for select Indian Chieftain motorcycles
- package includes amplifier, pair of 5-1/4" speakers, grilles, and wiring harnesses
- polypropylene woofer with Santoprene surround
- 3/4" titanium dome tweeter
- sensitivity: 88.3 dB
- impedance: 2 ohms
- frequency response: 60-20,000 Hz
- power range: 2-50 watts RMS
- power at 1 ohm: 100 watts x 2
- power at 2 ohms: 50 watts x 2
- high-pass filter (selectable 60, 80, or 120 Hz at 12 dB/octave)
- amp dimensions: 3-7/16"W x 1-5/8"H x 7"D
- warranty: 3 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # FINC14
What's in the box:
- Stainless steel custom main amplifier mounting bracket (Bike specific)
- Stainless steel custom lower amplifier mounting bracket (Bike specific)
- Tip-over switch bracket
- 80" Custom wire harness (Bike specific)
- 10-amp ATM fuse (installed in-line in the custom harness)
- 2 Custom speaker brackets
- One M10x55mm Flange head bolt
- One M10 Nut
- Two M6x15mm Socket head bolts
- Two 1/4"-20x5/8" Socket head bolts
- Two 1/4" Flat washers
- Two 1/4"-20 Klip nuts
- Four 8-32x1/2" Button head bolts
- Four 8-32 Nylock nuts
- 2" Length of heat shrink
- Five 8" Zip ties
- Bike specific installation instructions
- System amplifier note
- Warranty information
- 2 Kicker PS5250 2-way speakers
- 2 Grilles
- 2 Kicker logo grille badges
- Speaker manual (English/ Spanish/ German/ French)
- Kicker PXA200.2 two-channel amplifier
- 12" Input/Output harness
- In-line fuse holder on 14-gauge wire
- 10A ATO fuse (installed)
- Four 1" Self-tapping screws
- Two 14-16 Gauge crimp-on ring terminals
- Two 11-7/8" plastic wire ties
- Amplifier owner's manual (English/ Spanish/ German/ French)
Kicker Klock Werks® FINC14 FIT KIT reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Kicker Klock Werks® FINC14 FIT KIT
Overview: This Kicker/Klock Werks package is a two speaker and amplifier system designed as a drop-in replacement for the factory speakers in select 2014 and 2015 Indian Chieftain systems.
Wiring: All the necessary wiring is included; custom plug-and-play wiring to connect the factory speaker wires (amplifier input), the new speakers (amplifier output), switched +12 volts (amplifier turn-on), and power and ground wires with ring terminals to attach to the battery. Specific installation instructions are also included.
Amplifier: PXA series amplifiers are designed for motorized vehicles with small battery/charging systems. Kicker's new Direct Amp Technology uses the vehicle's charging system as its power supply, offering approximately 90-percent efficiency. Little ventilation is required and with its small footprint, the PXA200.2 can be installed in small spaces.
Note: Because the PXA200.2 is also sold individually, parts are included in the amplifier box that are not used for this installation.
- Width: 7.022" (7.382" including wiring)
- Height: 1.543"
- Depth: 3.41"
Power Output: The PXA200.2 is a stereo amplifier designed to output 50 watts RMS x 2 channels into the included 2Ω speakers (< 1% THD+N).
Amplifier Controls: The controls for the amplifier include a rotary gain control and four DIP switches. The DIP switches, located on the end of the amp under a rubber cover, set the crossover point, input level, and turn-on mode. The system amplifier note (labeled Important) included with this system shows these DIP switch settings:
- High Pass Crossover: 80Hz
- Input Level: high (speaker level)
- Auto Turn-on: 12V (amp turns on when +12 volts is applied to the remote wire in the harness)
Differential Audio: The differential audio circuit reduces the likelihood of picking up any engine noise, and helps lower THD (Total Harmonic Distortion).
Weather Resistant: The PXA Amps are weather-resistant, using a conformal-coated circuit board for protection against the elements.
Speaker Fit: Using the included custom brackets, the Kicker PS5250 (PowerSports series) is a drop-in replacement for the factory speakers in this installation.
Neodymium: Ounce for ounce the woofer's neodymium magnet structure is 10-times more powerful than a standard ceramic magnet, providing high output with extremely low weight. The light weight (approximately 12.6 ounces per speaker) has little effect on the bike's center of gravity.
Tweeter: The 3/4" neo-titanium dome tweeter is bridge-mounted, suspended over the center of the woofer cone and designed to withstand the extreme vibration encountered in the motorcycle/ATV environment.
Note: The tweeter bridge structure looks like a spoke grille and cannot be removed.
2 questions already asked