About the Kicker 43KM654LCW
Colorful lights, crankin' sound
Colorful lights, crankin' sound
Kicker's KM654CW 6-1/2" marine speakers sound terrific, and with built-in LED lighting and aggressive styling, they're pretty stylish, too. You can adjust the multi-color LEDs to suit your boat or your mood, so they'll add a lot to your evening cruise. The speakers come with charcoal and white grilles, so they'll look great in any boat.
Charcoal and white grilles are included in the package.
Get the lighting look you want
You can access twenty color options as well as 19 dynamic modes using the optional KMLC remote. The KMLC gives you multi-function control of the LED lighting by managing color and dynamic mode functions, including adjustable brightness, fade, speed/strobe, and auto save.
Rugged and versatile
These speakers are tough enough for marine duty, but they're gentle on your ears. The durable poly woofers and balanced dome titanium tweeters cut through wind, waves, and engine roar to deliver great sound without annoying harshness. Whether you're mounting them in a bulkhead, or installing them in a set of Kicker's custom enclosures, these Kickers will make your day on the water just a little bit better than it was already.
Made for boating
Designed for life on the water, these powerful 4-ohm speakers feature sealed motors, rubber cone surrounds, and locking terminal covers to keep spray away from the internal componentry. They'll also stand up to harsh sunlight, thanks to special UV treatments on the cones, surrounds, baskets, and grilles. Whether you're on fresh water or salt, these speakers will give you years of outstanding performance.
- 2-way 6-1/2" marine speakers (pair)
- UV-treated polypropylene woofer with Santoprene rubber surround
- 3/4" balanced dome titanium tweeter
- built-in LED lighting with 20 color options and 19 dynamic modes
- optional KMLC remote controls all lighting functions
- comes with charcoal and white grilles
- sealed motor structure and locking terminal covers
- power range: 2-65 watts RMS (195 watts peak power)
- frequency response: 35-21,000 Hz
- sensitivity: 90 dB
- impedance: 4 ohms
- mounting depth: 2-3/8"
- stainless steel mounting hardware included
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 43KM654LCW
What's in the box:
- Two 2-way speakers (each has a 16" length of speaker wire attached terminated with male quick slides and a 23" lighting wire)
- 2 Charcoal grilles
- 2 White grilles
- 2 Plastic terminal covers
- Two 7-1/2" Zip ties
- Two 0.25" Crimp on female quick slides
- Two 0.187" Crimp on female quick slides
- Eight 1" Stainless steel screws
- 8 Stainless steel speed clips
- Owner's manual (English/ Spanish/ German/ French)
- Note about available lighting controller
Kicker 43KM654LCW reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Kicker 43KM654LCW
Features & specs
|Tweeter Design||3/4" Dome|
|Woofer Surround||Santoprene Rubber|
|Parts Warranty||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty||1 Year|
90 dB at 1 watt |
|Frequency Response||35 - 21k Hz|
|Max RMS Power Handling||65|
|Peak Power Handling (Watts)||195|
|Top-mount Depth (Inches)||2 3/8|
|Bottom-mount Depth (Inches)||N/A|
|Cutout Diameter or Length (inches)||5 1/16|
Marine-Ready: The Kicker KM series marine coaxial speakers are engineered to meet or exceed industry standards for environmental humidity and corrosion. The speakers feature sealed motors, cones, and locking wire terminal covers.
LEDs: There are multi colored LEDs behind the tweeter casing, to create a glow on the woofer cone. Depending on what combination of the three LED wires is connected, they can light red, green, blue, lime green, magenta, aquamarine, or blue-white. A wireless remote (item number 20641KMLC, sold separately) is also available to control the backlighting. A 12 volt power supply is needed to turn the LEDs on.
Size: The 43KM654LCWs fit into standard 6-1/2 and 6-3/4 openings (standard car speaker sizes). The frame is bigger than a typical 6-1/2 and the screw hole pattern matches 6-3/4 speakers.
Grilles: Two pair of grilles are included; choose charcoal or white.
Terminal Cover: The speakers feature splash and spray resistant, locking terminal covers. These covers have water-resistant gaskets to prevent terminal corrosion and electrical shorting.
Stainless Steel Hardware: The provided mounting hardware is 316L grade stainless steel.
4 questions already asked