About the Kicker 43KMW102
Boost your bottom end
Grilles (sold separately) are available in three finishes
Boost your bottom end
When it's time for more bass on your boat, Kicker's 43KMW102 10" marine sub delivers the thump you crave, whether it's installed in a bulkhead or housed in an enclosure. This rugged 2-ohm sub adds the low-frequency power your music needs to project over engine, wind, and wave noise, and you can add adjustable multi-color accent lighting with an optional LED grille (sold separately).
The LED lighting is built into Kicker's rugged ABS sub grille (sold separately), which is available in Charcoal, Chrome, or White. They're built to withstand the rigors of life on the water, so they'll look great and give you reliable light for seasons to come.
Once the grille is in place, you can access twenty color options as well as 19 dynamic modes using the optional KMLC remote. The KMLC gives you multi-function control of the LED lighting by managing color and dynamic mode functions, including adjustable brightness, fade, speed/strobe, and auto save.
Tough enough for marine use
Designed and built to withstand the rigors of a marine environment, the 43KMW102 meets or exceeds industry standards for resistance to corrosion, humidity, and UV exposure. The woofer sports an integrated moisture-draining system, plus stainless steel hardware, and a splash-resistant locking terminal cover. A shielded magnet won't interfere with compasses and other sensitive navigation equipment.
Note: LED grille sold seperately.
- 10" 2-ohm marine subwoofer
- injection-molded polypropylene cone with Santoprene rubber surround
- adjustable, removable LED accent lighting built into optional grille (sold separately)
- choose Charcoal, Chrome, or White grille (sold separately)
- water-resistant component, sealed motor structure
- splash-resistant, locking terminal cover
- power range: 30-150 watts RMS (300 watts peak power)
- stainless steel hardware
- frequency response: 30-500 Hz
- sensitivity: 86.5 dB
- suitable for free-air applications
- mounting depth: 5"
- recommended sealed box volume: 1.0-2.4 cu. ft.
- recommended ported box volume: 1.25-1.75 cu. ft.
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 43KMW102
What's in the box:
- One 10" Marine Subwoofer
- Eight 1-1/2" Stainless steel screws
- 8 Stainless steel speed clips
- Manual (English/ Spanish/ German/ French)
- Template (doubles as packing material)
Kicker 43KMW102 reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Kicker 43KMW102
Marine-ready: The Kicker KMW10 Marine Subwoofer is engineered to meet or exceed industry standards for environmental humidity and corrosion, and for material degradation due to UV exposure.
Terminal Cover: The speaker terminals feature a splash- and spray-resistant locking cover. The cover also provides strain relief, insulation, and corrosion protection.
Stainless Hardware: The provided hardware is forged from corrosion-proof 316L stainless steel.
Sealed Enclosures: Sealed enclosures give the smoothest response, with increased energy at the lowest frequencies (20-40 Hz). The KMW10 performs well in any size sealed enclosure between 1.0 ft³ and 2.4 ft³. Smaller enclosures produce high-impact bass and larger enclosures extend the low frequency performance.
Vented Enclosures: Vented enclosures increase bass efficiency, and the minimum volume version still fits in many space-limited applications. Because of the length of the recommended ports, Kicker recommends slot ports instead of round ports.
- Minimum Volume: internal volume of 1.25 ft³, with a slot port 1.5" high x 10.5" wide x 14.5" long
- Maximum Volume: internal volume of 1.75 ft³, with a slot port 1.5" high x 10.5" wide x 13.25" long
Free-air Mounting: In addition to being compatible with sealed and ported enclosures, the woofer can be used in free-air (infinite baffle) applications.
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?