About the Kicker KS525
You put some good bass in your car, but now your speakers just aren't hanging with your subs. Kicker designed their KS Series speakers to deliver the performance you need to bring that "live music" experience to your ride.
The KS525 5-1/4" 2-way speakers use heavy-duty polypropylene cones supported by Santoprene rubber surrounds. These speakers can handle high-level playback without straining, especially when they're powered by an outboard amplifier. Each speaker sports a titanium 3/4" dome tweeter that broadcasts plenty of high-frequency sparkle, so you'll hear all the sonic details that make your tunes exciting.
- 2-way 5-1/4" speakers (pair)
- polypropylene woofer cone with Santoprene™ surround
- 3/4" titanium dome tweeter
- power range: 6-45 watts RMS (135 watts peak power)
- frequency response: 45-21,000 Hz
- sensitivity: 90 dB
- top-mount depth: 2"
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 11KS525
What's in the box:
- Two 5.25" coaxial speakers
- 2 Grilles
- 2 Grille rings
- Two 12" lengths of speaker wire (tinned wire on one end and 0.205" + 0.115" female quick slides on the other end)
- 4 Red plastic butt connectors
- 8 Self-tapping screws (length=1-1/8")
- 8 Speed clips
- Owner's Manual
Kicker KS525 reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Kicker KS525
Features & specs
|Tweeter Design||3/4" Dome|
|Parts Warranty||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty||1 Year|
|Sensitivity (1W at 1 meter)||90|
|Sensitivity at 2.83 volts||N/A|
|Frequency Response||45 - 21k Hz|
|Minimum RMS Wattage||6|
|Maximum RMS Wattage||45|
|Peak Power Handling (Watts)||135|
|Top-mount Depth (Inches)||2|
|Bottom-mount Depth (Inches)||2 7/16|
|Cutout Diameter or Length (inches)||4 9/16|
|Mounting Height (Inches)||0.5975|
Polypropylene Woofer Cones: The Kicker KS-series speakers feature durable polypropylene woofer cones for power and control. Polypropylene woofers are also resistant to moisture and high temperature extremes found in automotive applications.
Santoprene Surrounds: The woofer surrounds are made of Santoprene rubber to allow extended cone excursion for additional bass output and higher SPL. Santoprene is durable and resists moisture for a long life.
3/4" Titanium Dome Tweeters: The 3/4" titanium dome tweeters provide a smooth high frequency response with a wide dispersion pattern. The tweeters have strong neodymium magnets for higher power handling.
Mounting Options: Each speaker features four mounting tabs for standard 4-hole, 5.25-inch speaker openings. The speaker can be top-mounted or bottom-mounted.
Grilles: The KS525 comes supplied with a pair of graphite-colored plastic pinwheel-style speaker grilles.
The Kicker KS525 replaces these items
- glass fiber and PMI woofer with butyl rubber surround
- 1" titanium dome tweeter with silk edges
- 8-50 watts RMS power range
- polypropylene woofer
- 3/4" Kaladex dome tweeter
- 6-45 watts RMS power range
1 question already asked