About the Kicker KS693
You put some good bass in your car, but now your speakers just aren't hanging with your subs. Kicker designed their KS Series speakers to deliver the performance you need to bring that "live music" experience to your ride.
The KS693 6"x9" 3-way speakers use heavy-duty polypropylene cones supported by Santoprene rubber surrounds. These speakers can handle high-level playback without straining, especially when they're powered by an outboard amplifier. Each speaker sports a titanium 1" dome midrange that'll make the vocals and instruments come to life, along with a titanium 3/4" dome tweeter that broadcasts plenty of high-frequency sparkle. You'll hear all the sonic details that make your tunes exciting.
- 3-way 6"x9" speakers (pair)
- polypropylene woofer cone with Santoprene™ surround
- 1" titanium dome midrange
- 3/4" titanium dome tweeter
- power range: 6-100 watts RMS (300 watts peak power)
- frequency response: 30-21,000 Hz
- sensitivity: 92 dB
- top-mount depth: 3-1/4"
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 11KS693
What's in the box:
- Two 6x9" 3-way speakers
- 2 Grilles (with mounting rings installed)
- Two 12" lengths of speaker wire (tinned wire on one end and 0.205" + 0.115" female quick slides on the other end)
- 4 Red plastic butt connectors
- 8 Self-tapping screws (length=1-1/4")
- 8 Speed clips
- Owner's Manual
Kicker KS693 reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Kicker KS693
Features & specs
|Tweeter Design||3/4" Dome|
|Parts Warranty||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty||1 Year|
|Sensitivity (1W at 1 meter)||92|
|Sensitivity at 2.83 volts||N/A|
|Frequency Response||30 - 21k Hz|
|Minimum RMS Wattage||6|
|Maximum RMS Wattage||100|
|Peak Power Handling (Watts)||300|
|Top-mount Depth (Inches)||3 1/4|
|Bottom-mount Depth (Inches)||3 11/16|
|Cutout Diameter or Length (inches)||---|
Polypropylene Woofer Cones: The Kicker KS-series speakers feature durable polypropylene woofer cones for power and control. Polypropylene woofers are also resistant to moisture and high temperature extremes found in automotive applications.
Santoprene Surrounds: The woofer surrounds are made of Santoprene rubber to allow extended cone excursion for additional bass output and higher SPL. Santoprene is durable and resists moisture for a long life.
3/4" Titanium Dome Tweeters: The 3/4" titanium dome tweeters provide a smooth high frequency response with a wide dispersion pattern. The tweeters have strong neodymium magnets for higher power handling.
1" Titanium Dome Midrange: The 1" titanium dome midranges provide a strong response in the critical midrange band where the majority of the vocals are located. Like the tweeters, the midranges are also equipped with strong neodymium magnets.
Grilles: The KS693s include graphite-colored high-impact plastic grilles. The grilles include black plastic mounting rings which attach to the speaker frames. The grilles snap into place over the mounting rings.
The Kicker KS693 replaces these items
- copolymer woofer cone with butyl rubber surround
- power range: 2-45 watts RMS (140 watts peak power)
- 2-1/2" copolymer midrange driver and 3/4" carbon-injected polymer dome tweeter
- polypropylene woofer
- 3/4" Kaladex dome tweeter and 1" dome midrange
- 6-100 watts RMS power range