About the Kicker 12PX200.1
Bring the music outside
Bring the music outside
Kicker designed the PX200.1 subwoofer amp to work in your powersports vehicle, boat, motorcycle, ATV, golf cart, tractor, or any other vehicle using a 12-volt charging system. This weather-resistant music maker fits in the palm of your hand — or on the fairing of your bike — delivering up to 200 watts RMS to your subs, so you can hear the bass clearly as you work or play outside.
Efficient and optimized for low-impedance subs
The PX200.1 employs Kicker's Direct Amp Technology™, using the vehicle's electrical system as its power supply so this bantamweight amp will run cool even while you're pushing it hard and loud. Kicker recommends the PX200.1 for driving one or two CompVT 6.5" 1-ohm subwoofers.
- mono subwoofer amplifier (works in any vehicle with a 12-volt charging system)
- 100 watts RMS x 1 at 1 ohms (200 watts RMS x 1 at 0.5 ohms)
- Direct Amp Technology results in 90% efficiency
- switchable low-pass filter (100 Hz, 250 Hz at 24 dB/octave)
- selectable bass boost (0, 6 dB at 60 Hz)
- fixed subsonic filter (40 Hz, 24 dB/octave)
- preamp and speaker-level inputs (speaker-level input requires an optional adapter)
- 14-gauge power and ground leads recommended wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- fuse rating: 15A x 1
- 5"W x 2-1/16"H x 3-1/2"D
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 12PX2001
What's in the box:
- Mono amplifier
- 12" Input/Output harness
- In-line fuse holder
- One 15-amp ATO fuse (installed)
- Four 1" Self-tapping screws
- Two 14-16 Gauge crimp-on ring terminals
- Two 11-1/2" Zip-ties
- Owner's manual (English/ Spanish/ German/ French)
Kicker 12PX200.1 reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Kicker 12PX200.1
Features & specs
|RMS Power Output (Watts x Channels)||
100 x 1 |
|Peak Power Output (Watts x Channels)||N/A|
|Power at 2 Ohms (Watts x Channels)||N/A|
|Bridged Power (Watts x Channels)||N/A|
|Minimum Impedance Bridged||N/A|
|Minimum Impedance Unbridged||0.5|
|Best Frequency Response||40-250 Hz|
|THD at Rated RMS Power||1%|
|Signal to Noise Ratio||90 dB|
|Amplifier Class||Not Given|
|Low-Pass Crossover Frequency||100 Hz or 250 Hz|
|Low-Pass Slope (dB/octave)||24 dB/oct|
|High-Pass Crossover Frequency||N/A|
|High-Pass Slope (dB/octave)||N/A|
|Bass Boost||0, 6 dB|
|Bass Boost Frequency||60 Hz|
|Speaker Level Inputs||Harness|
|Parts Warranty||2 Years|
|Labor Warranty||2 Years|
Overview: PX series amplifiers are designed for motorized vehicles with small battery/charging systems; Kicker's new Direct Amp Technology uses the vehicle's charging system as its power supply, offering 90-percent efficiency. As a result, the PX200.1 draws a maximum of less than 15 amps and outputs solid power without taxing the limited charging capacity found on motorcycles, utility or other vehicles. Little ventilation is required and with its small footprint, the PX200.1 can be installed in motorcycle saddle bags or fairings, glove compartments, or other small spaces.
Power Output: The PX200.1 is a mono amplifier designed to power one or two CVT651 1Ω, 6-3/4" subwoofers. The power output is 100 watts RMS at 1Ω (<1% THD+N) and 200 watts RMS at 0.5Ω (< 10% THD+N).
Controls: The controls are under a rubber cover:
- Low Pass Crossover: 100 Hz or 250 Hz; low pass crossover cannot be bypassed
- Bass Boost: on/off; 6 dB boost centered at 60 Hz
- Input Level: select high (speaker level) or low (line level)
- Auto Turn-on: select 12V (amp turns on when +12 volts is applied to the remote wire in the harness) or DC (amp turns on when a 6 volt surge is detected from a speaker level source)
- Gain: rotary knob; adjust to match the output of the source unit
Wiring: All the wiring connections are in one Molex plug (power, ground, remote turn-on, speaker output, RCA input).
Speaker Level Input: When connecting a speaker level source, cut the RCA plugs off and splice into the remaining wire. If you prefer not cutting the RCA plugs off, use the Kicker KiSL speaker level to RCA adapter (item number 206KiSL, sold separately).
Differential Input: The differential input circuit reduces the likelihood of picking up any engine noise.
Subsonic Filter: The PX200.1 includes a 24 dB/octave subsonic filter, fixed at 40 hertz.
Weather Resistant: The PX Amps are weather-resistant, using a conformal-coated circuit board for protection against the elements. They also include stainless-steel mounting hardware.
1 question already asked