About the Terk LOGTVAZ
For crystal-clear reception of your local over-the-air TV stations without the hassle of installing an outdoor antenna, give Terk's LOGTVAZ a try. This compact indoor antenna is an update of one of our best-selling models ever. It can reliably pull in both UHF and VHF TV broadcasts, as well as FM radio broadcasts. For help pulling in weaker signals, connect the supplied "Power Injector" signal amplifier.
- receives digital and analog UHF and VHF TV signals (channels 2-51), and FM radio signals
- log periodic elements for UHF signals and extendable dipole elements for VHF
- built-in fixed-gain amplifier boosts weak signals (12 dB for VHF, 11 dB for UHF)
- pre-attached 6-ft. coax cable
- AC adapter for signal amplifier
- 13-1/2"W x 9-1/8"H x 16-1/2"D (42"H with dipole elements extended)
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # LOGTVAZ
What's in the box:
- UHF antenna element
- Antenna base with integrated telescoping VHF antennas and attached 6' coaxial RF cable
- AC adapter (DC output: 12V 50mA) with attached 6' DC cable terminated by an RF-connector
- Owner's Manual
- Warranty Information
- Sling TV brochure
More details on the Terk LOGTVAZ
Amplified HDTV Indoor Antenna: The Terk LOGTVAZ is an amplified HDTV indoor antenna is optimized for both UHF and VHF HDTV reception (channels 2-69) and engineered to receive 1080i HDTV broadcasts (HDTV compatible TV with built-in HD tuner required). Highly directional UHF element reduces signal interference, plus SmartBoost gives you advanced digital technology that amplifies weak signals to bring you more HD channels while filtering out electronic noise.
- Operating Bandwidth:
- VHF: 54MHz to 88Mhz (channels 2-13)
- UHF: 470MHz to 698Mhz (channels 14-69)
- Amplifier Gain:
- VHF: 12dB typical
- UHF: 11dB typical
- Output Impedance: 75 ohms
Note: This antenna will get you local high definition broadcast channels providing you live within 60 miles of the broadcast tower and there are no obstacles between you and the broadcast tower that could interfere with reception.
Antenna Placement: Rotate the LOGTVAZ antenna's base so that the small end of the UHF element faces the broadcast tower to seek the best quality picture. Do not place the LOGTVAZ antenna near large metal objects or appliances that could create interference.
Power Requirements: The included AC power adapter will need to be plugged into an AC wall outlet or surge protector (sold separately).
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?