About the Terk TV32
Need a quality antenna to go with your new HDTV? Terk's TV32 outdoor antenna will help you pull in the free over-the-air broadcasts available in your area. (Local broadcasts provide some of the highest-quality HD signals available.) If the local TV stations you want to receive broadcast in the UHF range (channels 14-69), the TV32 should do a fine job.
The TV32 includes a 5-foot mast, plus brackets and hardware for wall-, chimney-, or attic-mounting. High-tensile aluminum construction means this antenna can withstand the stresses of wind and ice, and the antenna elements are protected from oxidation by a tough polymer coating.
- receives digital and analog UHF TV signals (channels 14-69), plus FM radio stations
- range is 45 miles
- 22"W x 34"H
- 11-1/2" turning radius (if used with an antenna rotor)
- includes 5-foot mast
- includes wall-mount, chimney-mount, and universal-mount brackets and hardware
- includes 300-ohm to 75-ohm coax adapter
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- RG-6 cable is recommended
- MFR # TV-32
What's in the box:
- Box contains the following items and 3 separately bagged mounting kits (chimney mount/wall mount/universal mount):
- 1 Large antenna
- 1 Small antenna
- 5' Mast (1-1/4" diameter)
- Impedance Matching Transformer (75-Ohm to 300-Ohm)
- 2 Mast clamps
- 2 U-bolts
- 4 Bolts
- 2 Wing nuts
- 4 Large hex nuts
- 4 Small hex nuts
- 4 Flat washers
- Owner's Manual
- The Chimney Mounting kit includes:
- 2 Chimney mounting "Z" brackets
- Two 12.25' stainless steel chimney mounting straps
- 4 Strap clips
- 2 U-bolts
- 4 Screw-eye bolts
- 8 Star washers
- 8 Hex nuts
- The Wall Mounting kit includes:
- 2 Wall-mount saddle brackets (large)
- 2 Wall-mount saddle brackets (small)
- 4 Lag bolts
- 4 Machine bolts
- 4 Hex nuts
- 4 Star washers
- The Universal Mounting kit includes:
- 1 Right-angle universal mount
- 1 Clamping bracket
- 1 U-bolt
- 2 Lock washers
- 2 Hex nuts
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Terk TV32
Overview: The Terk TV32 is an outdoor antenna designed for UHF, SDTV, and HDTV reception. It includes a 5' long, 1-1/4" diameter mast, as well as wall-mount, chimney-mount, and universal-mount brackets and hardware.
Construction: The antenna is made with high-quality, weather-resistant materials and high-performance components. It is constructed of high-tensile aluminum for extra strength to withstand extreme wind and ice loading. The antenna elements are protected with a high-quality polymer finish to protect the surface from oxidation.
Easy Installation: The TV32 comes with the necessary hardware to mount the antenna in virtually any location you choose. No special tools are needed. If you want to extend the length of the antenna mast, you must use a pipe with an external diameter of 1.253" and an internal diameter of 1.161".
Note: Extreme caution should be taken when installing an antenna, especially around power lines and on rooftops.
Grounding: Grounding the antenna and mast provides lightning protection for the antenna and your TV set. All outdoor antenna installations should be properly grounded.
Note: No grounding hardware is provided with the antenna.
Connections: The antenna has two screw terminals for connecting the ends of the supplied Impedance Matching Transformer. Once the transformer is connected, you can connect your antenna coax cable to the transformer's female "F" connector. The transformer's "F" connector is protected by a waterproof rubber weatherboot.
Note: Coax cable is not provided.
- Operating Bandwidth:
- UHF: 470 MHz - 806 MHz (Channels 14-69)
- HDTV Compatible
- Active Elements: 13
- Turning Radius: 11.25"
- Weight: 2 lbs.