About the Terk XM6
Terk's XM6 antenna gives you the strongest possible XM signal reception in your home, which helps maximize your enjoyment of all that great programming. Sometimes the indoor antennas that are included with dedicated home and plug-and-play satellite radios just don't get the job done but with the XM6, you'll enjoy every second of the programming you paid for.
You can mount this stout, all-weather antenna on your roof or an exterior wall, with the help of the supplied universal mounting bracket and hardware. Just add a cable (see the "Accessories" tab), and your setup is complete.
- outdoor XM home antenna
- universal mounting bracket
- includes all necessary installation hardware
- dimensions: 3-3/16"W x 4-3/4"H x 12-5/16"D (in bracket, with arm extended)
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # XM6
What's in the box:
- XM satellite outdoor home antenna (arm and mounting bracket attached)
- Threaded F-type to SMB adapter
- Weather boot
- 2 Mounting brackets
- 2 U-bolts
- 4 Nuts
- 4 Star washers
- Four 1" Self-tapping screws
- Installation Manual
Terk XM6 reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Terk XM6
Overview: The TERK XM6 is the perfect high-performance antenna for your XM home receiver or Plug & Play system. The XM6 outdoor satellite radio antenna is a low-profile, high-performance antenna designed specifically for XM Satellite Radio reception. The XM6 has a universal mounting bracket that can be installed to a wall, roof, or mast (including a satellite dish mast). The antenna itself has a threaded F-type coaxial connector designed for use with a standard RG-6 coax cable (not included). The included F-type to SMB adapter plugs into the XM tuner. Terk recommends not exceeding 100' cable length without a line amplifier.
System Requirements: In addition to this antenna, you must have an XM tuner and subscription to XM Satellite Radio to receive XM programming.
Compatibility Note: The XM6 is compatible with the XM Direct 2 Home Tuner, which is used with XM Ready home receivers. The XM6 plugs directly into the XM Direct 2 Home Tuner using the supplied F-to-SMB adapter.
Antenna Element Housing:
- Width: 2.987"
- Height: 1.429" (plus the connected cable)
- Depth: 3.537"
- Width: 3.336"
- Height: 4.724"
- Depth: 2.077"
Extension From Mounting Surface
- Maximum Arm Extension: 11.825"
- Minimum Arm Extension: 3.850"
- Frequency: 2332.5-2345 MHz
- Bandwidth: 12.5 MHz
- Impedance: 50 ohms
- Polarization: LHCP (Circular)
- Gain: 30 dB, typical
- Noise Figure: 1 dB, typical
- Current Drain: 70 mA, maximum
4 questions already asked