About the Terk XMARINE
XM Satellite Radio increases the quality of your boating time with over 170 channels of quality programming. Terk designed the high-performance XMARINE marine antenna to provide crystal-clear XM Radio reception on the water.
The antenna will withstand extreme environmental conditions its sealed housing is impervious to damage from salt water or bad weather. The antenna installs using the standard marine mounting bracket, and the 25' cable connects to any XM tuner with a single antenna input.
Important Note: You must subscribe to XM Satellite Radio to receive the satellite radio signal. XM satellite radio has an offshore range of at least 100 miles (or more, depending on your location) off the coast of the lower 48 states; service is not available in Alaska or Hawaii.
- marine antenna with water-proof sealed housing
- mounts to standard marine bracket (1-1/4" thread)
- designed for use on any power or sail boat
- 25' cable included
- dimensions: 3-3/4"H x 1" (maximum diameter)
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # XMARINE
What's in the box:
- XM Satellite Radio marine antenna with attached 5" coaxial cable
- 25' Antenna cable
- Flange adapter
- Slotted extension adapter
- Lock washer
- Hex nut
- Owner's Manual (English/Spanish)
Terk XMARINE reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Terk XMARINE
Overview: The Terk XM Marine antenna is a high-performance antenna designed specifically for XM Satellite Radio reception on recreational marine craft such as fishing boats, sport boats, yachts and sailboats. Please note that, in addition to the antenna, you must have an XM Satellite Radio tuner, and a subscription to XM Radio in order to receive satellite radio programming.
Antenna: The XM Marine antenna and base are made of a white polycarbonate. Its rugged, weather-resistant design can withstand a high-vibration, salt-water environment. Antenna specifications include -
- Frequency: 2332.5 to 2345 MHz
- Bandwidth: 12.5 MHz
- Impedance: 50 ohms
- Gain: 35.5dB, typical
- Noise Figure: 0.8dB, maximum
- Polarization: LHCP (Circular)
Cable: The XM Marine antenna is supplied with an attached 5" cable terminated by a gold-plated TNC connector for ease of installation. The XM Marine antenna also come supplied with a 25' extension RG174 coax cable terminated with gold-plated TNC and SMB connector. The SMB connector plugs into your XM Satellite Radio tuner while the TNC connector screws onto the TNC connector of the attached 5" antenna cable.
Mounting: The XM Marine antenna features dual mounting options.
- Surface Mounting: Through hold mounting for deck mount or mounting on any flat surface using the supplied hardware.
- Bracket/Mast Mounting: Bracket or mast mounting when used with the supplied threaded flange adapter with the standard 1"-14 marine thread (mounting bracket and mast not included).
Note: If the antenna is mounted to a metal surface, the antenna must protrude at least 5" above the top edge, and must have at least a 20-degree clearance from any metallic obstruction on all sides.
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?
1 question already asked