About the Morel MXT-280
Essential for your component system
If you're custom-building a Morel Elate Titanium 2-way component system, you'll need a pair of Morel's MXT-280 crossovers. These crossovers ensure that the speakers in your system receive the right frequencies for premium performance. And Morel builds in three levels of tweeter attenuation to control any high-frequency brightness you may experience in your vehicle.
- pair of passive crossovers networks for Morel Titanium Elate components
- designed for use with a 2-way system
- crossover point: 2,500 Hz at 12 dB per octave
- tweeter attenuator with three level adjustment (-2dB, 0dB, +2dB)
- dimensions: 6-15/16"W x 1-7/8"H x 5-1/4"D
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 327138-525
What's in the box:
- Two 2-way passive crossovers
- Six 3/4" Screws
- Installation guide
- Morel window sticker
- Genuine product verification instructions
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Morel MXT-280
Crossover: The crossovers' inputs and outputs are set screw terminals; they will accept bare wire up to 10-gauge and require a 2mm Allen wrench (not included). The crossover point is 2.5 kHz and the slope is 12 dB/octave. A jumper inside each crossover allows you to adjust the tweeter output level; choose -2 dB, 0 dB, or +2 dB. Each crossover has bi-amp inputs, one input for the tweeter and one for the woofer. When bi-amping the speakers, the input jumper wires need to be removed. Using four amplifier channels to bi-amp the speakers typically improves the dynamic range and presents an easier load for the amp(s) to drive.
- Width: 6.895"
- Height: 1.875"
- Depth: 5.230"