About the Morel MXT-380
Essential for your component system
- pair of passive crossovers networks for Morel Titanium Elate components
- designed for use with a 3-way system
- crossover point: 3,000 Hz at 12 dB per octave
- tweeter attenuator with three level adjustment (-2dB, 0dB, +2dB)
- dimensions: 6-15/16"W x 1-7/8"H x 5-1/4"D
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 327149-125
What's in the box:
- Two 3-way passive crossovers
- Six 3/4" Screws
- Installation guide
- Morel window sticker
- Genuine product verification instructions
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Morel MXT-380
Crossover: The crossovers' inputs and outputs are set screw terminals; they will accept bare wire up to 10-gauge and require a 2mm Allen wrench (not included). Jumpers inside each crossover allow you to adjust the tweeter and midrange output levels; choose -2 dB, 0 dB, or +2 dB for the tweeter and -2 dB or 0 dB for the midrange. The woofers' low pass crossover is 12 dB/octave at 450 Hz. The midrange's high pass crossover is 6 dB/octave at 450 Hz and low pass is 12 dB/octave at 4.3 kHz. The tweeters' high pass crossover is 12 dB/octave at 4.3 kHz. Each crossover has bi-amp inputs, one input for the midrange/tweeter and one for the woofer. When bi-amping the speakers, the input jumper wires need to be removed. Using four amplifier channels to bi-amp the speakers typically improves the dynamic range and presents an easier load for the amp(s) to drive.
- Width: 6.895"
- Height: 1.875"
- Depth: 5.230"