About the Morel Virtus Nano 602 Carbon
For tricky vehicles
For tricky vehicles
To expand hi-fi audio options in classic, custom, or just plain complicated cars, Morel has created something of a miracle — a 6-1/2" component speaker system with a woofer mounting depth of only 11/16". And that's not the only thing that makes Morel's Virtus 602 Carbon speaker system so rare.
Excellent sound quality
You wouldn't think a woofer so shallow could deliver low frequencies so substantially, but that's exactly what the Virtus Nano 602 Carbon does. True to form, Morel's engineering team tested and improved this component system until it exceeded their uncompromising standards. Morel uses their unique aluminum External Voice Coil (EVC™) and neodymium magnets to help give the shallow woofer enough power handling to deliver satisfying low-end punch. Morel's 1-1/8" silk dome tweeter contributes warm highs to the distinct Virtus sound.
Morel includes external crossovers to deliver an ideal blend of the highs and lows for an incredible stereo image. Three levels of tweeter control let you dial in the sound to your car's environment.
- 6-1/2" component speaker system
- carbon/foam convex woofer cone with butyl rubber surround
- steel woofer basket
- 1-1/8" silk dome tweeter
- external crossover with 3 tweeter level settings
- crossover frequency: 2,200 Hz at 12 dB per octave
- crossover dimensions: 5-9/16"W x 1-1/2"H x 4-3/16"D
- handles up to 100 watts RMS (300 watts peak power)
- frequency response: 50-22,000 Hz
- sensitivity: 87 dB at 2.83 V
- woofer mounting depth: 11/16"
- woofer grilles included
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 350322-205
What's in the box:
- Two Nano MW6C Woofers
- Two MT 120N Tweeters (with attached 7" length of speaker wire)
- 2 MXR200.3 Crossovers
- 2 Woofer grilles (octopus style)
- 2 Mesh tweeter grilles (installed)
- 2 Flush mount tweeter housings
- 2 Flush mount brackets
- 2 Angled surface mount tweeter housings
- 2 Rubber bases for surface mount housings
- Eight 1-1/4" Screws
- Four 1" Flat head screws
- Six 3/4" Screws
- 8 Speed clips
- Four 0.25" Crimp-on female quick slides
- Two 0.187" Crimp-on female quick slides
- Two 0.110" Crimp-on female quick slides
- Two 0.187" Quick slide insulating covers
- Two 0.110" Quick slide insulating covers
- Installation guide
- 2 Morel logo badges
- Morel window sticker
- Genuine product verification instructions
- Surface mount instruction note
Morel Virtus Nano 602 Carbon reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Morel Virtus Nano 602 Carbon
Features & specs
|Speaker Size||6 1/2|
|Tweeter Design||28mm Dome|
|Woofer Composition||Carbon/Foam Core|
|Parts Warranty||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty||1 Year|
|Sensitivity (1W at 1 meter)||N/A|
|Sensitivity at 2.83 volts||87|
|Frequency Response||50 - 22k Hz|
|Minimum RMS Wattage||---|
|Maximum RMS Wattage||100|
|Peak Power Handling (Watts)||300|
|Top-mount Depth (Inches)||0 11/16|
|Bottom-mount Depth (Inches)||0 15/16|
|Cutout Diameter or Length (inches)||5 3/8|
|Mounting Height (Inches)||0.673|
Woofer Size Classification: Some manufacturers, including Morel, call this size woofer a 6½". Because it requires a larger cutout than a standard 6½" speaker, Crutchfield has traditionally referred to this size woofer as a 6¾". Please enter your vehicle information to confirm fit.
Tweeter Mounting Options: The tweeter can be surface or flush mounted using the included adapters. The surface mount housing angles the tweeters at approximately 40°.
|Flush Mount||Angled Surface Mount|
|Mounting Depth||0.741"||screw depth|
Crossover: The outboard crossovers have screw terminal inputs and outputs (0.315" wide). A jumper inside each crossover allows you to adjust the tweeter output level; choose -2 dB, 0 dB, or +2 dB. The crossover is 12 dB/octave at 2.2 kHz.
- Width: 5.55"
- Height: 1.45"
- Depth: 4.17"
The Morel Virtus Nano 602 Carbon replaces these items
- carbon/paper composite woofer with butyl rubber surround
- 1-1/8" Acuflex coated silk dome tweeter
- handles up to 80 watts RMS (250 watts peak power)