About the StreetWires 1/0-gauge Inter-Lok® Power Rings®
StreetWires 1/0-gauge Inter-Lok® Power Rings® provide a highly-secure, compression fit connection in which every strand of your power wire maintains gas-tight contact with the terminal. Just insert the bare wire end and twist the Inter-Lok terminal to hold the wire in place.
Unlike crimp-on rings, Inter-Lok® rings are reusable. They are precision machined from high-conductivity brass with an attractive, corrosion-resistant Diamond Plate Nickel plating. Machined external sculpting adds flair to your installation. Lifetime warranty.
What's in the box:
- Two 0-gauge Inter-Lok power rings (one has a red band and the other has a black band)
- Two 2-5/16" lengths of translucent heat shrink insulation
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the StreetWires 1/0-gauge Inter-Lok® Power Rings®
Overview: These connectors are designed to provide a secure, crimp-less termination for 0-gauge power and ground cables. The body of each connector is screen printed with a colored band. One connector has a red band on it, while the other is imprinted with a black band.
Installation: When installing these Inter-Lock power rings, follow the instructions listed below:
- Remove the top section of the connector (top unscrews from the bottom)
- Push the wire (with stripped end) up through the bottom section of the connector
- Fold the bare wire over the top edge of the bottom section of the connector
- Screw the top section of the connector onto the bottom to secure the wire
- Barrel Diameter: 0.866"
- Overall Length (with both sections connected securely): 2.567"
- Terminal Width: 0.738"
- Terminal Length: 0.883"
- Internal Diameter: 8mm (0.319")
The StreetWires 1/0-gauge Inter-Lok® Power Rings® replaces these items