About the StreetWires PS10Ri
Everything you need for excellent power delivery and signal transfer to your 2-channel amplifier is contained in this wiring kit from StreetWires. Choose your kit according to the total RMS power of your amplifier. And remember, if you're installing a 4-channel amp, you will most likely need a second patch cord.
The PS10Ri 10-gauge kit is designed for amplifiers with a fuse rating of up to 30 amps. It includes the following:
- one 16-foot RCA patch cord (clear jacket, silver conductors, with molded black connectors) with turn-on lead
- 18 feet of 10-gauge red power cable
- 1 foot of 10-gauge red power cable with nickel-plated ring terminal and waterproof, in-line fuse holder
- one 30-amp ATC fuse
- 5 feet of 10-gauge silver grounding cable with nickel-plated ring terminal
- assorted connectors and spade terminals
- six 5" cable ties
- lifetime warranty
What's in the box:
- 18' Length of red 10 Gauge power wire
- 1' Length of red 10 Gauge power wire with fuse holder installed and ring terminal on one end
- 5' Length of 10 Gauge ground wire with ring terminal attached
- 16' RCA patch cord with turn-on lead
- 30 Amp blade type fuse
- Two 10 Gauge crimp on spade terminals
- One 18 Gauge crimp on spade terminal
- One 10 Gauge butt connector
- One 18 Gauge butt connector
- Six 5" Wire ties
- Instructions on package
StreetWires PS10Ri reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the StreetWires PS10Ri
General Overview: This is an amplifier wiring kit that includes the power and ground wiring, RCA patch cord, and accessories required to install an amplifier up to 200 Watts RMS (approximately). It does not include speaker wire.
In-line Fuse Holder: The included in-line fuse holder is waterproof and comes with a 30 Amp blade type fuse. The wire is already installed in the fuse holder, but the fuse is not. There is a 10 Gauge butt connector to connect the wire from the fuse holder to the main power wire. The fuse holder is 1.439" Long, 1.749" Wide and 0.522" Tall.
Power/Ground Cables: The 10 Gauge power cables are covered with translucent red insulation. The 10 Gauge ground cable is covered with clear insulation.
Patch Cord: The included RCA patch cord has an extra wire running along with it for the remote turn-on lead.
Crimp-on Terminal Dimensions:
- Power Ring Terminal (installed): W=0.563", inner diameter 8mm (0.315")
- 10 Gauge Spade Terminals: W=0.325", prong spacing 0.151"
- 18 Gauge Spade Terminal: W=0.279", prong spacing 0.145"
The StreetWires PS10Ri replaces these items