About the StreetWires PS04B
If you already have patch cables and speaker wire, the StreetWires multi amp kit has everything else you need for excellent power delivery for your multiple amplifier system. The distribution block has four outputs, letting you run power to up to four amplifiers.
The PS4B is designed for multi-amp systems with a total fuse rating of up to 80 amperes (amps). It includes 4-gauge and 8-gauge power cables, an 8-gauge ground cable, and an 80-amp AGU fuse to handle high current flow.
The multi amp kit includes the following:
- 18 feet of 4-gauge blue power cable with attached ring terminal
- 10 feet of 8-gauge blue power cable
- waterproof, in-line fuse holder installed on the 4-gauge power cable with 80-amp AGU fuse
- 8 feet of 8-gauge silver grounding cable
- distribution block (one 4-gauge input, four 8-gauge outputs)
- 16 feet of 18-gauge blue remote turn-on wire
- assorted connectors, ring terminals, and spade terminals
- eight 6" cable ties
- lifetime warranty
What's in the box:
- 18' Length of blue 4 Gauge power cable with inline AGU fuse holder and battery ring terminal attached
- 8' Length of 8 Gauge ground cable with clear insulation (both ends are bare wire)
- 10' Length of blue 8 Gauge power cable (both ends are bare wire)
- 16' Length of blue 18 Gauge remote turn on cable (both ends are bare wire)
- 80 Amp AGU fuse
- Distribution block with four 8 Gauge outputs and one 4 Gauge input
- 8 Plastic wire ties
- Two 8 Gauge crimp-on ring terminals with black rubber insulators
- Four 8 Gauge crimp-on spade terminals with insulators/2 Blue and 2Black
- Two 18 Gauge crimp-on spade terminals with blue insulators
- 1 Butt connector
StreetWires PS04B reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the StreetWires PS04B
General Overview: This is a complete multi amplifier wiring kit that includes the power and ground wiring and accessories required to install up to four amplifiers. It does not include speaker wire or signal cable.
In-line Fuse Holder: The included in-line fuse holder is waterproof and comes with an 80-amp AGU-type fuse. The wire is already installed in the fuse holder, but the fuse is not. The holder has setscrew input and output connections, both of which will accept 4 gauge wire. The fuse holder is 3.802" Long, 1.875" Wide and 1.015" Tall, and it has two mounting holes (mounting screws not included).
Distribution Block: The distribution block has a setscrew input for the 4 gauge wire, a 5mm Allen wrench (not included) is required for the setscrew. It has four set screw outputs for 8 gauge wire, a 3mm Allen wrench (not included) is required for the setscrews. The block measures 2.627" Long, 2.266" Wide and 1.065" Tall, and it has two screw holes for mounting (screws not included).
Power/Ground Cables: The 4 and 8 Gauge power cables are covered with translucent blue insulation. The 8 Gauge ground cable is covered with clear insulation.
Remote Turn-on Wire: The remote turn-on wire is 18 Gauge and is covered with blue insulation.
Crimp-on Terminal Dimensions:
- Power Ring Terminal (installed): W=0.651", inner diameter 8mm (0.315")
- 8 Gauge Ring Terminals: W=0.476", inner diameter 5mm (0.197")
- 8 Gauge Spade Terminals: W=0.332", prong spacing 0.151"
- 18 Gauge Spade Terminals: W=0.279", prong spacing 0.145"