About the StreetWires Power Station PSK04Ri
StreetWires Power Station amp kits provide the insulated power cables, fuses and connectors you need to install your amplifier and add an impressive, professional edge to your installation. Fine-strand, silver-plated oxygen-free wire reduces interference, so your power flows clean and pure at higher power levels.
The Power Station PSK04Ri amp wiring kit handles amplifier systems with a rating of up to 600 watts, and includes a stereo patch cable with built-in turn-on lead for hooking up the audio signal from your receiver. Each 4-gauge power and ground cable is protected by a durable, Poly Flex jacket, and the cables are finished with nickel-plate ring terminals for a secure connection to your amplifier. Streetwires also includes a firewall bushing, and assorted connectors and cable ties.
- amplifier wiring kit with power, ground, and audio connections
- 17.75-foot 4-gauge red power cable with attached ring terminals
- 4-foot 4-gauge silver ground cable with attached ring terminals
- 16-foot RCA patch cable (clear jacket, silver conductors, molded black connectors) with turn-on lead
- AFS in-line fuse holder and 100-amp AFS fuse
- assorted connectors, spade terminals, and wire ties
- warranty: lifetime
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # PSK04RI
What's in the box:
- One 17.75' length of 4-gauge power wire in a translucent red jacket (has attached battery ring terminal)
- One 4' length of 4-gauge ground wire in a clear jacket (has attached ring terminal)
- 16' Interconnect cable with turn-on wire (has left and right RCA audio connectors on each end)
- In-line AFS fuse holder
- One 100-amp AFS fuse
- Two 4-gauge crimp-on spade terminals (one has a black insulator boot and one has a translucent red insulator boot)
- One 18-gauge crimp-on spade terminal (has a translucent red insulator boot)
- 1 Red butt connector
- Six 4.5" wire ties
- Instructions on package
StreetWires Power Station PSK04Ri reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the StreetWires Power Station PSK04Ri
General Overview: This is a single amplifier wiring kit that includes the power and ground cables, interconnect cable with integrated turn-on lead, and accessories required to install one amplifier. Speaker wire is sold separately.
In-line Fuse Holder: The in-line fuse holder is waterproof and comes with a 100-amp AFS fuse. The fuse holder's set screw input and output accept bare 4-gauge wire (no ring terminal required). Integrated tabs allow you to mount the fuse holder using optional self-tapping screws. The fuse holder has the following dimensions: L=3.335", W=1.887" (including integrated mounting tabs), H=0.994".
Note: The set screws require 3mm and 5/32" Allen wrenches.
Power and Ground Cables: The 4-gauge power cable has a translucent blue insulation jacket while the 4-gauge ground cable has a clear insulation jacket.
Interconnect Cable: The interconnect cable has a clear insulation jacket. An 18-gauge wire is attached to the interconnect cable for use as a remote turn-on lead, so you don't have to run an extra wire.
Crimp-on Terminal Dimensions: The crimp-on terminals have the following dimensions:
- Power Ring Terminal (installed): W=0.655", Inner Diameter=0.335"
- Ground Ring Terminal (installed): W=0.655", Inner Diameter=0.199"
- 4-gauge Spade Terminals: W=0.515", Prong Spacing=0.253"
- 18-gauge Spade Terminal: W=0.275", Prong Spacing=0.147"
The StreetWires Power Station PSK04Ri replaces these items
Red Power/Silver Ground Cable
- 4-gauge power cable w/ attached ring terminals
- 4-gauge ground cable
- 16-foot stereo RCA patch cable w/ attached turn-on lead