About the StreetWires Power Stream PSKA4R
StreetWires Power Stream amp kits provide the insulated power cables, fuses and connectors you need to install your amplifier and add an impressive, professional edge to your installation. You'll get a clean flow of power and a quality connection from the fine-strand, oxygen-free copper cables.
StreetWires designed the PSKA4R amplifier wiring kit as a value-oriented solution for single amplifiers with a rating of up to 400 watts. Each 4-gauge power and ground cable is protected by a durable, Poly Flex jacket, and the cables are finished with nickel-plate ring terminals for a secure connection to your amplifier. StreetWires also includes a blue 18-gauge turn-on lead and assorted connectors and cable ties.
- 4-gauge amplifier wiring kit with power and ground connections
- 18 feet of 4-gauge red power cable with nickel-plated ring terminal
- 3 feet of 4-gauge copper grounding cable with nickel-plated ring terminal
- in-line fuse holder and 80-amp AFS fuse
- 16 feet of 18-gauge blue remote turn-on wire
- assorted connectors, spade terminals, and wire ties
- warranty: lifetime
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # PSKA4R
What's in the box:
- 18' Length of 4-gauge power wire with red translucent jacket (has ring terminal with 5/16" hole on one end)
- 3' Length of 4-gauge ground wire with clear jacket (has ring terminal with 3/16" hole on one end)
- 16' Length of 18-gauge blue turn-on wire on a spool
- Clear plastic AFS fuse holder
- 80-Amp AFS fuse
- Two 4-gauge spade terminals
- 18-Gauge crimp-on spade terminal
- 18-Gauge red butt connector
- Installation instructions
StreetWires Power Stream PSKA4R reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the StreetWires Power Stream PSKA4R
General Overview: This is an amplifier wiring kit that includes the power and ground wiring and accessories required to install a car amplifier with a amp rating of up to 400 watts. It does not include speaker wire or signal cable.
CCA Power/Ground Cable: The power and ground cables are built from 4256 individual strands of the purest oxygen-free, fine-stranded copper. The cables feature highly flexible Rope-Lay wire construction to prevent kinking and provides more installation options. The Poly Flex insulation offers protection from heat, and chemical reactions from gasoline, battery acid and oil. This 8-gauge wire has a temperature rating of 105 degrees Celsius.
In-line Fuse Holder: The supplied in-line AFS fuse holder features an impact-resistant clear housing to protect the fuse while allowing easy fuse inspection. The set screw inputs and outputs accept bare 4 gauge wire. It has a mounting base plate and mounts with four screw holes for mounting (screws not provided). The Three-Stage Watertight System utilizes four O-rings for a perfect waterproof seal. The solid machined contacts have a silver-plated finish.
AFS Fuse: The supplied 80-amp AFS fuse is to be installed in the fuse holder. Be sure the 80-amp AFS fuse rating is adequate for your installation. (AFS fuses are available up to 150 Amps, if needed.)
Accessories: The wiring kit also includes a 16' spool of 18-gauge blue turn-on wire, two 4-gauge spade terminals, one 18-gauge spade terminal, and an 18-gauge butt connector.