About the StreetWires 8-gauge Crimp-on 3/8" Power Rings®
StreetWires 8-gauge crimp-on power rings provide secure connection for your amp's power and ground cables. Just insert the bare wire end and use a crimp tool to lock it in place. Each pair includes red and black heat-shrink tubing. Warranty: lifetime.
Priced per two pairs
What's in the box:
- Four 8-gauge crimp-on power rings
- 2 Black 1" Lengths of heat-shrink insulation
- 2 Red 1" Lengths of heat-shrink insulation
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the StreetWires 8-gauge Crimp-on 3/8" Power Rings®
Overview: These power rings are designed to provide a secure, crimp-on termination for 8-gauge power and ground cables. Each terminal includes a section of heat-shrink insulation. We recommend using a crimp tool to make the best connection.
Installation: When installing these crimp-on power rings, follow the instructions listed below:
- Strip approximately 1/3" of insulation from the cable
- Slide one length of the heat-shrink insulation over the cable, beyond the stripped portion
- Push the wire (stripped end) into the connector's cavity (internal diameter: 0.187")
- Using a crimp tool, make a tight crimp, securing the wire inside the terminal
- Slide the heat-shrink insulation over the power ring's crimped collar. Apply heat to cause the insulation to shrink and tightly adhere to the terminal and cable.
The StreetWires 8-gauge Crimp-on 3/8" Power Rings® replaces these items