About the StreetWires 1/0-gauge Set Screw Power Rings®
StreetWires 1/0-gauge set-screw Power Rings® provide a quick, crimpless installation. Just insert the bare wire end, then use a small socket screwdriver to tighten the heavy-duty, gold-plated locking screw for a strong connection to your amp's power and ground cables.
Set-screw rings are precision machined from high-conductivity brass with an attractive, corrosion-resistant Diamond Plate Nickel plating. They are reusable, a big advantage if you should choose to upgrade your system or move your components to a different vehicle. Lifetime warranty.
What's in the box:
- 2 Crimpless power rings (one has a red band and the other has a blue band)
- Two 1.75" Lengths of clear heat-shrink tubing
- 2 Extra Allen head set screws
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the StreetWires 1/0-gauge Set Screw Power Rings®
Overview: The body of each connector is screen printed with a colored band. One connector has a red band on it, while the other is imprinted with a black band. Colored bands ensure correct polarity identification.
- Loosen the set screw with an Allen wrench (not included)
- Push the 1/0 Gauge wire (with approx. 1/2" of insulation stripped off end) into the lower section of the connector
- Tighten the set screw with an Allen wrench to secure the wire