About the StreetWires ZeroNoise 3 ZN3Ki-04
This wiring kit does not include speaker wire, so you'll need to purchase that separately to complete your amp installation. This kit includes patch cables for a 2-channel or mono amp — you'll need to add cables for multi-channel amps.
StreetWires uses a blend of oxygen-free copper and copper-coated aluminum wires in their ZeroNoise 3 power cables, so your amp gets maximum power at a minimum price. ZN3 cables meet the strict CEA-2015 standards for strand count so you can be sure you'll get all the electrical conductivity and sonic transparency you demand in your power applications.
This 4-gauge amp kit includes the insulated ground and power cables, fuseholder and fuse, remote turn-on lead, a stereo patch cable, and the connectors you'll need to power an amplifier with a fuse rating of up to 150 amperes.
- amplifier wiring kit with power and ground connections
- 18 feet of 4-gauge red power cable with ring terminal
- 4 feet of 4-gauge brown ground cable with ring terminal
- cable composition: 60% oxygen-free copper and 40% copper-coated aluminum
- AFS in-line fuse holder with 150-amp AFS fuse
- 16 feet of 18-gauge blue remote turn-on wire
- 16.4-foot twisted pair RCA patch cable
- assorted connectors, spade terminals, and wire ties
- warranty: lifetime
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # ZN3KI-04
What's in the box:
- One 18' length of 4AWG power wire in a translucent red jacket (has attached 5/16" battery ring terminal)
- One 4' length of 4AWG ground wire in a translucent black jacket (has attached 3/16" ring terminal)
- 16.4' Stereo RCA cable
- 16' length of 18AWG remote turn-on lead
- In-line 4AWG AFS fuse holder
- One 150-amp AFS fuse
- Two 4AWG crimp-on spade connectors
- One 18AWG crimp-on spade connector
- One 18AWG red butt connector
- 8 Wire-ties
- Instructions on package
StreetWires ZeroNoise 3 ZN3Ki-04 reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the StreetWires ZeroNoise 3 ZN3Ki-04
Overview: This is a 4-gauge single amplifier wiring kit that includes the power & ground cables, remote turn-on lead, RCA interconnect cables, and accessories required to install one amplifier.
Note: Speaker wire is sold separately.
In-line Fuse Holder: The in-line fuse holder is waterproof and comes with a 150-amp AFS fuse. The fuse holder's set screw input and output accept bare 4-gauge wire (no ring terminal required). Integrated tabs allow you to mount the fuse holder using optional self-tapping screws. The fuse holder measures 1.625" (w) x 1.25" (h) x 3.25" (d).
Note: The set screws require 3mm allen wrenches.
4-AWG Power and Ground Cables: The 18' 4-gauge power cable has a translucent red insulation jacket while the 4' 4-gauge ground cable has a translucent brown insulation jacket.
18-AWG Remote Turn-On Lead: The amplifier comes supplied with a 16' 18-gauge remote turn-on lead wire.
Crimp-on Terminal Dimensions: The crimp-on terminals have the following dimensions:
- 4-AWG Power Ring Terminal (installed): Outer Diameter = 0.625", Inner Diameter = 0.3125"
- 4-AWG Ground Ring Terminal (installed): Outer Diameter 0.5625", Inner Diameter = 0.1875"
- 4-AWG Spade Terminals: Outer Width = 0.375", Inner Width = 0.215"
- 18-AWG Spade Terminal: Outer Width = 0.285", Inner Width = 0.165"
The StreetWires ZeroNoise 3 ZN3Ki-04 replaces these items
- 4-gauge blue power and silver ground cables with attached ring terminals
- 16-foot stereo RCA patch cable w/ attached turn-on lead
- fuse holder with 100-amp fuse