About the StreetWires ZeroNoise® 5 Series Audio/Video Cables
Don't compromise your mobile video setup with inferior connecting cables. Streetwires ZeroNoise® 5 series audio/video cables feature silver-soldered connections, oxygen-free copper wire, and high-density insulation to get the best possible performance from your system.
Use these 3-channel cables to connect the audio and video signals from your vehicle's video source to an amplifier and monitor. The 75-ohm construction maximizes video performance, while twisted pair design rejects background interference from your car's electrical components.
- 19.7 foot 3-channel audio/video cables
- 75-ohm signal transfer for superior video
- oxygen-free copper wire
- twisted-pair construction
- high-density insulation
- silver-soldered connections
- warranty: lifetime
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # ZN5AV60
What's in the box:
- 19.69' Audio/Video cable with a male composite video and stereo RCA connectors on each end
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the StreetWires ZeroNoise® 5 Series Audio/Video Cables
StreetWires ZN5 A/V Interconnects: StreetWires ZN5 A/V Interconnect cables are designed for audio that is accurate and video with bright color and detail. The ZeroNoise 5 series A/V cables feature a male composite video connector and stereo RCA audio connectors on each end to connect between your audio/video components.
Audio/Video Features: The StreetWires ZN5 A/V Interconnects utilize the following features for accurate audio and detailed video quality.
- Oxygen-Free Copper: The Oxygen-free copper which is used in the ZN5 A/V cables eliminates oxidation that causes corrosion and signal loss.
- Phase Flow L.D.P.E.: The video cable's low density polyethylene dielectric maintains 75-ohm standard.
- Braided Outer Conductor: The video cable's braided outer conductor provides proper shielding from noise when transferring wide bandwidth video signals.
- Twisted pair Design: The twisted pair design of the audio cables protect against automotive interference and noise.
- Ultra Flex Dual Jacket: The A/V cables ultra flex dual jacket maintains perfect geometry.
- Spit Center Pin: The ZN5 audio/video cable's RCA connectors features a split center pin to ensure superior surface contact for better signal transfer.