About the Brandmotion AHDS-7702
Equip your commercial truck
Equip your commercial truck
Even the most seasoned driver can benefit from a rear camera. Brandmotion's commercial-grade AHDS-7702 rear-view system was specially designed for cube trucks and other big commercial vehicles so that side-view mirrors aren't your only way to see what's behind you. With the included 7" monitor mounted on your dash and weather-proof, universal camera on the rear of your truck, you'll get a solid 140° view of what's behind you, so there's less worry of banging into something at the loading dock.
Brandmotion provides plenty of cable to run the length of your vehicle. Brandmotion's proprietary cable supplies power to the included camera, which means you only need to tap into power once where you install the included monitor. And if you'd like to install a second or third camera on your vehicle, the monitor features three input channels.
- rear-view CMOS camera system with 7" HD monitor
- designed for commercial fleets
- system also includes:
- wireless remote control
- wiring harness
- proprietary power/video cables for truck (65 feet)
- no audio or recording capability
- HD 7" display
- resolution up to 1080p with auto adjustment
- 3 inputs with trigger wires
- universal mount
- aspect ratio: 16:9
- dimensions: 7.22"W x 4.78"H x 1.06"D
- universal fit with adjustable, rugged mount
- camera sun shield
- selectable parking lines
- 0 Lux with infrared night vision
- 140° wide angle (90° vertical)
- weatherproof and shockproof housing
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # AHDS-7702
What's in the box:
- Rear-view IR camera w/integrated mounting bracket/visor and attached 17" cable (terminated in a female 4-pin locking connector)
- 7" HD LCD monitor w/attached 11" cable (terminated in an 14-pin locking connector)
- Monitor visor
- Adjustable monitor mount w/ adhesive bottom plate
- Wireless IR remote control (CR2025 battery not included)
- 65'/9" Video cable (4-pin male/female locking connectors on both ends)
- 18" Video/audio/power harness (4-pin female locking connector on one end / composite video/audio and DC power input barrel-plug on other end)
- 91" Monitor input cable (14-pin connector on one end / three 4-pin input cables / power / ground / trigger wires on other end - inline 3A fuse)
- 4mm Camera jumper-plug
- 3M Adhesive for camera
- 3mm Allen key
- Camera User Manual
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Brandmotion AHDS-7702
Overview: The Brandmotion AHDS-7702 commercial-grade, high-definition Rear Vision System offers invaluable assistance for backing up long trailers. The kit includes a trailer mounted day & night vision camera, mounting hardware, a 7" TFT LCD monitor, a hand-held wireless remote control, and approximately 68' of weather-proof cabling and connectors.
Camera: The AHDS-7702 kit includes an industrial-grade CMOS camera equipped with infrared technology. It's housed in a durable waterproof and shock-resistant aluminum alloy shell that includes a built-in mounting bracket and adjustable sunshade. The camera carries an IP69K weather-proof rating, making it impervious to weather and heavy water spray. During daytime operation, the camera displays a crystal clear color display image, and in low-light conditions, will automatically activate the built-in IR LED for a black and white image. The camera offers a wide 140˚ horizontal and 90˚ vertical field of view, and can be swiveled up and down in the mounting bracket with approximately 130˚ of travel.
Selectable Options: Two wire-loops, terminated with jumper-plugs, extend from the camera's connector cable letting you select the following options:
- Parking Lines (Green): The system comes default to display parking lines; attaching the jumper-cap will disable the parking lines.
- Image (White): A Mirror image is displayed with the jumper-cap off; attaching the jumper-cap will display a Normal image.
Display: Included with the rear camera kit is a 7" High-Definition LCD monitor with a built-in 11" input cable that's terminated in a female 14-pin locking connector. A monitor mounting bracket, with adhesive bottom, is included for mounting the monitor on a dash or console. The bracket allows the monitor to be tilted/swiveled and locked into place. Front panel controls include Power, Menu, Up & Down menu buttons, Ch1, Ch2, and Ch3 buttons for selecting either of the 3 available inputs. Inputs and Menu options can also be accessed using the included hand-held IR remote control (CR2025 battery not included). A handy snap-on visor is provided for the monitor to help cut down screen glare.
Wiring: The included set of heavy-duty cables carry video, power, and ground for the camera from the front of the vehicle, and include weather-proof connectors that can be quickly and easily disconnected and reconnected. A 65.5' Camera Cable, with 4-pin locking connectors on each end, gets run the length of the vehicle, attaching to the camera's connector on one end and to one of the three 4-pin input connectors of the 91" Monitor Input harness on the other end. The Monitor Input harness connects to the monitor via a 14-pin connection. Each of the three 4-pin input connectors for the monitor - Ch.1, Ch.2, and Ch.3 includes a trigger wire for activating that input. The Monitor Input cable also includes a Power wire (inline 3A glass fuse), for running to a +12VDC power source, and a chassis Ground wire. The Monitor Input harness lets you connect up to two additional cameras (sold separately) along with the provided camera. An additional harness, with female composite video/audio jacks on one end and a 4-pin connector on the other end, is provided for connecting an optional aftermarket camera with a composite video output to one of the monitor's three inputs.
- Type: CMOS IR with integrated mounting bracket and visor
- Resolution: 1080p (1920 x 1080)
- LUX: 0
- Power Requirement: 9V - 16VDC
- Maximum Current Draw: <250mA
- Waterproof Class: IP69K
- Working Temperature: -4˚F - 158˚F
- Storage Temperature: -22˚F - 176˚F
- Dimensions: Width = 2.82", Height = 1.75", Depth (w/cable) = 3.10"
- Dimensions w/Mounting Bracket/Visor: Width = 3.57", Height = 3.06", Depth (w/cable) = 3.60"
- Type: HD LCD
- Screen Size: 7" (diagonal)
- Resolution: 1920 x 1080 (1080p)
- Refresh Rate: 60Hz
- Format: NTSC or PAL
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Inputs: 3 (via input harness)
- Dimensions: Width = 7.22", Height = 4.78", Depth = 1.06"
- Mounting Bracket Dimensions: Width = 3.97", Height = 3.17", Depth = 3.84"