About the Brandmotion 9002-7804
Works with your factory video receiver
Works with your factory video receiver
If you haul a camper or trailer with a GM vehicle, I don't need to tell you that they're a challenge to maneuver in reverse. By now, you probably have a sixth sense when it comes to blind spots but a little help never hurts. To take the "fingers-crossed" out of reversing your rig, connect Brandmotion's 9002-7804 rear-view camera to your GM's receiver using the included wiring harness. The camera supplies a wide-angle, 140° view of what's behind you on the 8" or 4.2" GM display, so there's less worry of banging a fence post or backing into a ditch.
Brandmotion provides plenty of cable to run the length of a trailer and your vehicle, plus a heavy-duty, coiled, quick-disconnect harness to link the space between. Brandmotion's proprietary cable supplies power to the camera, so there's no need to tap into the power wiring at the back of your GM vehicle.
- trailer rear-view camera for select GM 8" or 4.2" factory displays in select GM vehicles
- includes system wiring harness, coiled trailer connector harness, and two proprietary power/video cables for trailer (65 feet) and truck (33 feet)
- designed for larger trailers and campers (20' and larger)
- universal fit with adjustable, rugged mount
- waterproof, shock-resistant camera
- proprietary cable provides power to the camera
- quick-disconnect harness
- infrared night vision
- 140° wide angle
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 9002-7804
What's in the box:
- Rear-view IR camera w/integrated mounting bracket / visor and attached 17" cable (terminated in a female 4-pin locking connector)
- 65'/9" Video cable (4-pin male/female locking connectors on both ends)
- 33'/2" Video cable (4-pin male/female locking connectors on both ends)
- 60" Coiled cable (5-pin female locking connectors on both ends)
- One 39" 4-pin to 5-pin cable (4-pin male locking connector on one end / 5-pin male mounting connector w/snap-cover on other end)
- One 39" 4-pin to 5-pin cable (4-pin female locking connector on one end / 5-pin male mounting connector w/snap-cover on other end)
- 10" Vehicle T-harness (12-pin male/female connectors on each end w/bare ended power/ground wires and a composite video input)
- 18" Video/audio/power harness (4-pin male locking connector on one end / male composite video/audio and power input barrel plug on other end)
- 24" Power harness (male barrel connector on one end / bare ended power and ground wires on other end)
- 2 Connector mounting brackets
- 3mm Allen key
- 2.5" Adhesive foam strip
- Installation instructions
- Camera specification card
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Brandmotion 9002-7804
Overview: The Brandmotion 9002-7804 Trailer Rear Vision Kit offers invaluable assistance for backing up long trailers in a 2014-2018 GM truck, Yukon, Tahoe, or Suburban. Designed to work with the factory 4.2" or 8" display, the kit includes a trailer mounted day & night vision camera, mounting hardware, a factory wiring T-harness, and approximately 99' of weather-proof cabling and connectors.
Camera: The 9002-7804 kit includes a heavy-duty CMOS camera equipped with infrared technology. It's housed in a durable waterproof and shock-resistant aluminum alloy shell that includes a built-in mounting bracket and adjustable sunshade. The camera carries an IP66 weather-proof rating. During daytime operation, the camera displays a crystal clear color display image, and in low-light conditions, will automatically activate the built-in IR LED for a black and white image. It also features automatic backlight compensation, automatic gain control, and automatic white-balance. The camera offers a wide 140˚ of visibility and can be swiveled up and down in the mounting bracket with approximately 130˚ of travel. A looped white wire extends from the connector end of the camera cable that, if cut, will display parking lines on the monitor image.
Wiring: The included set of heavy-duty cables carry video, power, and ground for the camera from the front of the vehicle, and include weather-proof connectors that can be quickly and easily disconnected and reconnected. A 65' Connector Cable, with 4-pin locking connectors on each end, gets run the length of the trailer, attaching to the camera connector on one end and to one of the 4-pin to 5-pin Vehicle Mounted Connectors. One Vehicle Mount Connector gets mounted to the trailer while the other gets mounted to the truck cab. Each 5-pin end includes a snap-cover to keep dust and water out when not in use. A 60" Coiled Cable is used to link the trailer cable to the truck cab cable. Another 33' 4-pin Connector Cable gets run from the truck side Vehicle Mount Connector up into the cab, where it gets converted into a composite video plug and interfaced into the factory wiring with the included T-harness.
- Type: CMOS IR with integrated mounting bracket and visor
- Dimensions: Width - 2.750", Height - 1.625", Depth (w/cable) - 3.50"
- Dimensions with Mounting Bracket/Visor: Width - 3.50", Height - 3.125", Depth (w/cable) - 4.0"
- Power Requirement: 12V - 24V DC
- Power Consumption: <3W
- Maximum Current Draw: <250mA
- Waterproof Class: IP66
- Working Temperature: 14˚F - 140˚F
- Storage Temperature: -4˚F - 158˚F
- Trailer Connector Cable: 65' 9", 4-pin male/female connectors on each end
- Truck/Cab Connector Cable: 33' 2", 5-pin male connector to 4-pin female on other end
- (2) Vehicle Mounted Connectors: Each 39", one with 4-pin male connector to 5-pin male connector w/snap-cover, the other has a 4-pin female connector to 5-pin male w/snap-cover
- Coiled Cable: 60" with 5-pin female connectors on both ends