About the Brandmotion 9002-7805
Works with your factory video receiver
Works with your factory video receiver
If you haul a camper or trailer with a Ford vehicle, I don't need to tell you that they're a challenge to maneuver in reverse. By now, you probably have a sixth sense when it comes to blind spots but a little help never hurts. To take the "fingers-crossed" out of reversing your rig, connect Brandmotion's 9002-7805 rear-view camera to your Ford's receiver using the included wiring harness. The camera supplies a wide-angle, 140° view of what's behind you on the 8" Ford display, so there's less worry of banging a fence post or backing into a ditch.
Brandmotion provides plenty of cable to run the length of a trailer and your vehicle, plus a heavy-duty, coiled, quick-disconnect harness to link the space between. Brandmotion's proprietary cable supplies power to the camera, so there's no need to tap into the wiring in the back of your Ford.
- trailer rear-view camera for select 8" factory displays in select Ford vehicles
- includes system wiring harness, coiled trailer connector harness, and two proprietary power/video cables for trailer (65 feet) and truck (33 feet)
- designed for larger trailers and campers (20' and larger)
- universal fit with adjustable, rugged mount
- waterproof, shock-resistant camera
- proprietary cable provides power to the camera
- quick-disconnect harness
- infrared night vision
- 140° wide angle
- warranty: 3 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 9002-7805
What's in the box:
- Rear-view IR camera w/integrated mounting bracket / visor and attached 17" cable (terminated in a female 4-pin locking connector)
- 65'/9" Video cable (4-pin male/female locking connectors on both ends)
- 33'/2" Video cable (4-pin male/female locking connectors on both ends)
- 60" Coiled cable (5-pin female locking connectors on both ends)
- One 39" 4-pin to 5-pin cable (4-pin male locking connector on one end / 5-pin male mounting connector w/snap-cover on other end)
- One 39" 4-pin to 5-pin cable (4-pin female locking connector on one end / 5-pin male mounting connector w/snap-cover on other end)
- 12" Vehicle T-harness (54-pin male/female connectors on each end w/bare ended power wire and a composite video input)
- 18" Video/audio/power harness (4-pin male locking connector on one end / male composite video/audio and power input barrel plug on other end)
- 24" Power harness (male barrel connector on one end / bare ended power and ground wires on other end)
- 2 Connector mounting brackets
- 3mm Allen key
- 2.5" Adhesive foam strip
- Installation instructions
- Camera specification card
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Brandmotion 9002-7805
Overview: The Brandmotion 9002-7805 Trailer Rear Vision Kit offers invaluable assistance for backing up long trailers in a 2013-2018 Ford truck, Explorer, or Expedition with a factory 8" display. The kit includes a trailer mounted day & night vision camera, mounting hardware, a factory wiring T-harness, and approximately 99' of weather-proof cabling and connectors.
Camera: The 9002-7805 kit includes a heavy-duty CMOS camera equipped with infrared technology. It's housed in a durable waterproof and shock-resistant aluminum alloy shell that includes a built-in mounting bracket and adjustable sunshade. The camera carries an IP66 weather-proof rating. During daytime operation, the camera displays a crystal clear color display image, and in low-light conditions, will automatically activate the built-in IR LED for a black and white image. It also features automatic backlight compensation, automatic gain control, and automatic white-balance. The camera offers a wide 140˚ of visibility and can be swiveled up and down in the mounting bracket with approximately 130˚ of travel. A looped white wire extends from the connector end of the camera cable that, if cut, will display parking lines on the monitor image.
Wiring: The included set of heavy-duty cables carry video, power, and ground for the camera from the front of the vehicle, and include weather-proof connectors that can be quickly and easily disconnected and reconnected. A 65' Connector Cable, with 4-pin locking connectors on each end, gets run the length of the trailer, attaching to the camera connector on one end and to one of the 4-pin to 5-pin Vehicle Mounted Connectors. One Vehicle Mount Connector gets mounted to the trailer while the other gets mounted to the truck cab. Each 5-pin end includes a snap-cover to keep dust and water out when not in use. A 60" Coiled Cable is used to link the trailer cable to the truck cab cable. Another 33' 4-pin Connector Cable gets run from the truck side Vehicle Mount Connector up into the cab, where it gets converted into a composite video plug and interfaced into the factory wiring with the included T-harness.
- Type: CMOS IR with integrated mounting bracket and visor
- Dimensions: Width - 2.750", Height - 1.625", Depth (w/cable) - 3.50"
- Dimensions with Mounting Bracket/Visor: Width - 3.50", Height - 3.125", Depth (w/cable) - 4.0"
- Power Requirement: 12V - 24V DC
- Power Consumption: <3W
- Maximum Current Draw: <250mA
- Waterproof Class: IP66
- Working Temperature: 14˚F - 140˚F
- Storage Temperature: -4˚F - 158˚F
- Trailer Connector Cable: 65' 9", 4-pin male/female connectors on each end
- Truck/Cab Connector Cable: 33' 2", 5-pin male connector to 4-pin female on other end
- (2) Vehicle Mounted Connectors: Each 39", one with 4-pin male connector to 5-pin male connector w/snap-cover, the other has a 4-pin female connector to 5-pin male w/snap-cover
- Coiled Cable: 60" with 5-pin female connectors on both ends
2 questions already asked