Cargo camera: installs in the third brake light location of select 2014-up Chevrolet Silverado and GMC Sierra pickups
Item # 212FL7622 | MFR # FLTW-7622
$199.99 Earn up to 200 Rewards points
Ask an expert
Our VA-based experts can help.
Our take on the Brandmotion FLTW-7622 by Crutchfield's Alexander H.
Specially designed for your Silverado or Sierra truck
Brandmotion offers a unique solution for drivers who frequently use the fifth-wheel hitch of their Silverado or Sierra truck. This FLTW-7622 camera fits in the third brake light location to provide a wide-angle view of your truck bed and cargo box. Brandmotion includes a cable that connects to the back of any aftermarket radio with a composite video (RCA) input. Once installed, you'll see a generous, well-lit picture on your radio's display, with excellent visibility for night driving.
Note: A rear-view camera provides an additional view when reversing your vehicle. It is intended to be used in conjunction with your rear- and side-view mirrors to give a fuller picture of what's behind you. It is not intended as a replacement for your mirrors.
- wide-angle rear view camera compatible with select Silverado and Sierra trucks
- fits in third brake light location
- provides view of truck bed and cargo box
- RCA video connector compatible with most aftermarket radios
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
What's in the Box:
- 3rd brake light frame w/integrated cargo camera and a 68" video cable with proprietary male connector
- 18' Video/power extension cable (one end terminated in a proprietary female connector / the other end splitting into a female RCA plug and a female power/gnd plug)
- 20" Power/video harness (terminated in a male composite video plug and a male power plug on one end / male composite video plug and bare power/ground wires on other end)
- 1" Video barrel connector (male plug on both ends)
- Camera adjustment tool (u-shaped wire)
- Instruction sheet
Why Shop With Us?12 Reasons.
Overview: The Brandmotion FLTW-7622 is a third brake light frame with integrated cargo camera designed for 2014 - current Silverado and Sierra trucks. The cargo area camera provides excellent aid for drivers using fifth wheel hitches or to quickly view the vehicle's bed or cargo box.
Wiring: The camera frame gets mounted behind the third brake light assembly and includes a wiring harness that gets run to the front of the vehicle adapting to a second smaller harness that ties into power and ground and includes a male composite video plug to go to an aftermarket radio. Two pairs of bare-ended green and white wires are provided on the light assembly wiring for optional configuration. By default, the camera will display grid lines, but these can be removed by connecting the two green wires together. The default display setting is for a mirror image, but can be changed by connecting the two white wires together for a rear-facing image. The cargo camera can work with either an aftermarket display or a factory display with an existing backup camera. If using a factory display, an FLTW-7623 interface (sold separately) must be purchased to integrate the new camera along with the existing factory camera.
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.