About the Brandmotion TRNS-3110
Ready to haul
Ready to haul
No doubt about it — backing up a trailer can be stressful. That's why Brandmotion applied all of their expertise as specialty backup cam pros to create the TRNS-3110 rear-view system for trailers. The "Transparent Trailer" system beats blind spot problems by letting you keep an eye on a constant video feed from your trailer via the included monitor, which mounts on your dash. Along with the 7" HD monitor, you'll get universal wiring harnesses for running the length of your truck and trailer, as well as one weather-proof camera. Mount the camera on the rear of your trailer for a wide-angle, 170° view of what's behind you.
The system's monitor mounts on just about any dash and provides a full-screen 7" HD view of the included camera's video feed. Brandmotion's trailer wiring harness allows you to incorporate an additional trailer camera (not included) and the monitor supports a total of three video inputs. Switching between video feeds is as easy as the press of a button.
Brandmotion provides plenty of cable to run the length of your trailer and vehicle, along with heavy-duty, coiled, quick-disconnect harnesses to link the space between. Brandmotion's proprietary cable supplies power to the camera, which means you only need to tap into power once up front where you install the included monitor.
- rear-view camera package for trailers with camera and rear-view monitor
- designed for trailers up to 65' long
- system includes:
- wiring harness
- 60" coiled trailer connector harness
- two proprietary power/video cables for trailer and truck
- Monitor Specifications:
- HD video monitor
- 7" screen
- resolution: 1920 x 1080
- removable sunshade
- built-in speaker
- three video inputs with trigger wires
- optional parking lines
- universal mount
- universal fit with adjustable, rugged mount
- infrared night vision
- 170° wide angle
- weatherproof, shock-resistant housing
- weatherproof housing
- proprietary cable supplies power to the cameras
- warranty: 3 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # TRNS-3110
What's in the box:
- 7" TFT LCD monitor w/attached visor & 10.5" cable (terminated in an 14-pin locking connector)
- Rearview IR camera w/ integrated mounting bracket/visor and attached 18" cable (terminated in a female 4-pin locking connector)
- Adjustable monitor mount w/ adhesive bottom plate
- Wireless IR remote control (battery not included)
- 65.5' Video cable (4-pin male/female locking connectors on both ends)
- Video Y-adapter w/ two attached 33' extension cables (5-pin male mounting connector w/snap-cover on one end / two female 4-pin connectors on other ends)
- 60" Coiled cable (5-pin female locking connectors on both ends)
- 3' Video Y-cable (5-pin male mounting connector w/snap-cover on one end / two male 4-pin connectors on other end)
- 90" Monitor input cable w/ three male 4-pin camera inputs and power/ground/trigger wires on one end / single male 14-pin connector on other end (inline 3A fuse)
- 18" Video/audio/power harness (4-pin female locking connector on one end / composite video/audio and DC power plug on other end)
- 2 Connector mounting brackets
- Eight 1/2" self-tapping screws
- 2 Flat-washers
- 2mm Allen key
- Camera user manual
- Registration & owner's manual download information
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Brandmotion TRNS-3110
Features & specs
|Features and Specs|
|Lux Rating||0.1 Lux|
|Horizontal Viewing Angle||170 degrees|
|Vertical Viewing Angle||130 degrees|
|Plug type||Proprietary, composite|
Overview: The Brandmotion TRNS-3110 Transparent Trailer Rear Vision System provides you with a clear, unobstructed view of what's behind your trailer. The system includes a 7" TFT LCD monitor, with a full 1080p HD screen, and an IR LED-equipped camera that can be mounted on the outside of a trailer or truck cab. The system also includes 123.5' of video cabling, making the Transparent Trailer Rear Vision System ideal for even the largest rigs.
Camera: The TRNS-3110 includes a heavy-duty CMOS camera equipped with infrared technology. The camera is housed in a durable, waterproof and shock-resistant aluminum alloy shell that includes a built-in mounting bracket and adjustable sunshade. The camera carries an IP68 weather-proof rating. During daytime operation, the camera will display a crystal clear color display image, and in low-light conditions, will automatically activate the built-in IR LED for a black and white image with up to 0.1 Lux. The camera also features automatic white-balance, an electronic auto-iris, and a wide 170˚ horizontal and 130˚vertical field of view. The camera mounting bracket allows it to be swiveled up and down in the mounting bracket with approximately 90˚ of travel.
Selectable Options: The included camera features two viewing options that can be selected via two jumper wires on the camera:
- Parking Gridlines: Can be added by plugging in the Green wire jumper.
- Mirror Image: A mirror image can be displayed by plugging in the White wire jumper.
7" Monitor: The TRNS-3110 includes a 7" TFT LCD monitor with a high definition 1920x1080 (1080p) resolution. A monitor mounting bracket, with adhesive bottom, is included for mounting the monitor on a dash or console. The bracket allows the monitor to be tilted or swiveled and can be locked into place. A small speaker on the rear panel allows audio to come through from the camera's built-in microphone. Front panel controls include Volume Up/Down, that also double as navigation arrows when in the Menu, Ch1, Ch2, and Ch3 buttons for selecting either of the three camera inputs (additional cameras sold separately). A monitor Menu features screen adjustment options like Brightness, Contrast, and more. A handy snap-on visor is provided for the mount to help cut down screen glare.
Wiring: The TRNS-3110 features heavy-duty cabling with watertight connectors, designed for commercial vehicle use. Trailer- and cab-mounted video cables are joined together via a 60" coiled-cable that can be quickly and easily disconnected when the trailer is not in use. Each outside cable connection includes a snap-cover to keep water and debris out when the coiled-cable is not connected. Power and ground wires for the 7" monitor get connected inside the cab of the vehicle, providing power for both the monitor and the camera.