About the Brandmotion SUTV-1010
Switchbacks and stumps
Switchbacks and stumps
You've gotten your UTV stuck in a sticky situation enough times to appreciate Brandmotion's SUTV-1010 backup camera and monitor. When the sun sets and you need to get home after a long day of trailblazing, you'll appreciate a rugged 7" display mounted to your roll cage that shows a well-lit view of the drop-offs, boulders, and stumps behind you.
Use the included bracket to mount Brandmotion's LCD display monitor to your UTV's roll cage with tubing that's 1-1/2", 1-3/4", or 2" thick. Or use the standard foot mount bracket for mounting on your window or dash.
Mount the included backup camera wherever is convenient using an adjustable universal bracket. The camera uses infrared technology to give you a clear night-time view of what's behind you.
- package includes weatherproof back-up camera and 7" monitor
- mounts to any source
- weather-proof camera housing
- infrared capability for low light
- 7" color monitor
- dash mount included
- included roll-cage mount mounts to tubing (1-1/2", 1-3/4", or 2" thick)
- video/power cable and some installation tools included
- camera input, plus two additional video inputs
- removable sunshield
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # SUTV-1010
What's in the box:
- 7" TFT LCD display w/attached 13-pin plug on 10" cable
- 1 Rear camera w/built-in LEDs and attached 70" cord w/proprietary connector
- 18.5' Camera extension cable terminated with a single proprietary plug on one end and split into a composite video and power plug on other end
- 20" Power/video cable (one end split into a male composite video plug and a power connector the other end a male composite video plug / bare power and ground wires)
- Sun shade for LCD screen
- Universal mounting bracket for LCD screen w/adhesive backing
- Mounting arm for screen
- Three tube-clamps for mounting arm (1.5"/ 1.75"/ and 2" which is pre-attached to mounting arm)
- 57" Display harness (13-pin plug on one end / video jacks and bare wiring on other end)
- Three 9" strips of foam padding w/adhesive backing
- Wireless IR remote control (CR2025 battery NOT included)
- Camera mounting bracket with one 16 mm machine screw and washer
- Two 25 mm flat-head machine screws
- RCA barrel-connector (male RCA both ends)
- 3 Flat-washers
- 4" Piece of heat-shrink tubing
- 4 Allen keys (6 mm / 5 mm / 4 mm / 3 mm)
- Installation instructions
Brandmotion SUTV-1010 reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Brandmotion SUTV-1010
Overview: The SummitView camera system is designed to provide a rear camera-view for any ATV or off-road vehicle. The system includes a 7" TFT LCD monitor, a rear-view camera with night vision capability, and all mounting hardware necessary.
Display: The included 7" TFT LCD monitor has composite video inputs for 3 cameras. It also provides individual trigger output wires for each camera input that can be used to activate that input automatically when the vehicle is put in reverse, a turn-signal activated, or with a toggle switch (not included). If no trigger output is used, each camera input can still be accessed manually from the monitor or the included wireless IR remote control. A handy snap-on sun-visor for the monitor is also provided to help cut down glare.
Cameras: The SummitView weatherproof rear-mounted camera can provide a full view of what's behind the vehicle and includes infrared technology to aid in nighttime rear vision. Two tagged wires on the rear camera harness can be cut to provide a Mirror image and Parking Lines on the display. The camera also includes a composite video cable for running to the monitor, and a power/ground harness that gets wired directly to a 12 volt power and ground source in the vehicle.
Mounting: Two types of mounting brackets are provided for the monitor. One is a universal mount that uses an adhesive backing to stick to a windshield or dashboard, the other is a mounting arm that uses one of 3 provided tube-clamps to attach to most any ATV or off-road vehicle's roll-cage or roll-bar. The tube-clamps included can fit 1.5", 1.75", and 2" tubing. Both camera brackets have a 3M adhesive backing that can be stuck to any clean flat surface.
Wiring: The included rear camera has it's own 70" composite video/DC power plug that gets plugged into an 18.5' extension for running to the monitor. The female composite video plug on the end of the extension gets plugged into a third 20" harness with male composite video plugs on both ends and bare ended power and ground wires. These camera power and ground wires get tied into the vehicle's electrical system with the second male composite video end getting plugged into the corresponding video input on the monitor harness. Inputs for 3 cameras are provided along with 3 Trigger output wires for activating cameras automatically, like from a reverse wire or a toggle switch. A 12 VDC power line with an in-line 2 A fuse and a ground wire is provided for powering the monitor. Three additional plugs on the monitor harness, DC1, DC2, and DC3 are currently not used.
2 questions already asked