About the Brandmotion SUTV-1040
For the full video experience
For the full video experience
With Brandmotion's SUTV-1040 four-camera package you'll have all the tools you need to navigate narrow trails and edge steep drop-offs. A rugged 7" display mounted to your roll cage allows simultaneous viewing of your front-, side-, and rear-view cameras. A built-in DVR system automatically saves every 5, 10, or 15 minutes of footage... so you can share your trailblazing skills with the world if you want to.
Use the included bracket to mount Brandmotion's LCD display monitor to yto the 1-1/2", 1-3/4", or 2" thick tubing on your UTV's roll cage. Or use the standard foot mount bracket for mounting on your window or dash.
Mount the included front-, side-, and rear-view cameras wherever is convenient using adjustable universal brackets. Brandmotion uses infrared technology to give you a clear night-time view of what's ahead of and behind you.
- package includes four cameras, plus a 7" monitor with DVR
- includes one front-view camera, one rear-view camera, and two side-view cameras
- universal mount
- weather-proof camera housing
- infrared capability for low light
- built-in DVR
- saves video to included SD card
- 7" color monitor
- roll-cage mount and dash mount included
- video/power cable and some installation tools included
- removable sunshield
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # SUTV-1040
What's in the box:
- 7" TFT LCD display w/attached 13-pin plug on 10" cable
- 1 Rear camera w/built-in LEDs and attached 70" cord w/proprietary connector
- 1 Front camera w/attached 70" cord w/proprietary connector
- Two camera extension cables (one 23' and one 18') both terminated with a single proprietary plug on one end and split to a composite video and power plug on other end
- Two 20" power/video cables (one end split into a composite video plug and a power connector
- the other end a composite video plug and bare power and ground wires)
- Left and right side-mount cameras w/attached 22" cord terminated in a male composite video plug and a power plug (each side-mount camera includes: 1 rubber mounting-gasket
- 19.5' video cable w/integrated power wire
- power plug w/57" of bare-ended power/ground wire
- two 30 mm Phillips-head machine screws
- 2 washers
- 2 nuts) Sun shade for LCD screen
- Universal mounting bracket for LCD screen w/adhesive backing
- Mounting arm for screen
- Three tube-clamps for mounting arm (1.5"
- and 2" which is pre-attached to mounting arm)
- 57" Display harness (13-pin plug on one end
- video jacks and bare wiring on other end)
- Three 10" strips of foam padding w/adhesive backing
- 4 GB SDHC card
- Wireless IR remote control (CR2032 battery NOT included)
- 2 Camera mounting brackets (each with one 16 mm machine screw and washer)
- Four 25 mm flat-head machine screws
- Two 12 mm Phillips-head screws
- 2 RCA barrel-connectors (male RCA both ends)
- 4 Allen keys (6 mm
- 5 mm
- 4 mm
- 3 mm)
- Installation instructions
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Brandmotion SUTV-1040
Overview: The SummitView 4-camera system is designed to provide front, rear, and side camera views for any ATV or off-road vehicle. The system includes a 7" TFT LCD monitor, which allows simultaneous viewing of 2 of the cameras, a built-in DVR, along with all mounting necessary mounting hardware.
Display: The included 7" TFT LCD monitor has composite video inputs for the 4 cameras and can display 2 simultaneously. It also provides individual trigger output wires for each camera input that can be used to activate that input automatically when the vehicle is put in reverse, a turn-signal activated, or with a toggle switch (not included). If no trigger output is used, each camera input can still be accessed manually from the monitor or the included wireless IR remote control. The monitor also includes an SD card slot for the included 4 GB SDHC card. The built-in DVR system in the monitor automatically saves every 5, 10, or 15 minutes of footage, allowing recordings saved on the SD card can be stored and played back on a computer (VLC media player may be required for proper playback). A handy snap-on sun-visor for the monitor is also provided to help cut down glare.
Cameras: The SummitView includes four rugged, weatherproof cameras that can mount to any surface. The front mounted camera can aid in seeing obstacles immediately in front of the vehicle and for looking down steep terrain without having to leave the driver's seat. The rear-mounted camera can provide a full view of what's behind the vehicle and includes infrared technology to aid in nighttime rear vision. Two tagged wires on the rear camera harness can be cut, providing a Mirror image and Parking Lines on the display. Two side-mount cameras, each specific for left and right side, are included for increased visibility all the way around the vehicle. Each of the four cameras includes a composite video cable for running to the monitor, and a power/ground harness that gets wired directly to a 12 volt power and ground source in the vehicle.
Mounting: Two types of mounting brackets are provided for the monitor. One is a universal mount that uses an adhesive backing to stick to a windshield or dashboard, the other is a mounting arm that uses one of 3 provided tube-clamps to attach to most any ATV or off-road vehicle's roll-cage or roll-bar. The tube-clamps included can fit 1.5", 1.75", and 2" tubing. The front and rear camera brackets have a 3M adhesive backing, that can be stuck to any clean flat surface, while the side-mount cameras require drilling and get held in place with the 2 provided machine screws and also include a rubber mounting gasket.
Wiring: Each camera has it's own 70" composite video/DC power plug that gets plugged into an extension for running to the monitor. An 18' extension is provided for the front camera, a 23' extension for the rear, and two 19.5' extensions for the side-mount cameras. The female composite video plug on the end of the extensions get plugged into a third 20" harness with male composite video plugs on both ends and bare ended power and ground wires. These camera power and ground wires get tied into the vehicle's electrical system with the second male composite video end getting plugged into the corresponding video input on the monitor harness. The monitor harness includes inputs for 4 cameras along with four trigger output wires for activating cameras automatically, like from a reverse wire or a toggle switch. It also has a 12 VDC power line, with an in-line 2 A fuse, and a ground wire for powering the monitor. Five additional plugs on the monitor harness, DC1 - DC4 and A1 are currently not used.
2 questions already asked