About the Brandmotion SUTV-2010
Back out of anything
Back out of anything
Back your UTV out of sticky situations with Brandmotion's SUTV-2010 rear-view camera system. The rugged 7" display mounts to your roll cage and shows a constant well-lit view, day or night, captured by the included industrial-grade rear-view cam. See those stumps, boulders, and bogs behind you in HD.
Brandmotion provides three different-sized brackets for mounting the LCD display monitor to your UTV's roll cage. Or use the standard foot-mount bracket for mounting on your window or dash.
Mount the included rear-view camera wherever is convenient using the adjustable universal bracket. The camera uses infrared technology to give you a clear night-time view of what's behind you.
Important Note: The camera in this package is only compatible with the included monitor. It will not work with car stereo receivers or other monitors.
- package includes weatherproof rear-view camera and 7" monitor
- industrial-grade CMOS camera
- universal mount
- selectable parking lines
- weather-proof camera housing (IP 69K)
- infrared capability for low light (0 Lux)
- 140° horizontal viewing angle (90° vertical)
- 7" color monitor with built-in speaker
- dash mount included
- includes three sizes of roll-cage mounting rings
- camera input, plus two additional video inputs
- removable sunshield
- warranty: 3 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # SUTV-2010
What's in the box:
- Rear-view IR camera w/integrated mounting bracket/visor and attached 18" cable (terminated in a female 4-pin locking connector)
- 7" HD LCD monitor w/attached 10" cable (terminated in an 14-pin locking connector)
- Monitor visor
- Adjustable monitor mount w/ adhesive bottom plate
- Wireless IR remote control (CR2032 battery not included)
- 33' Video extension cable (4-pin male/female locking connectors on both ends)
- 7.5' Monitor input cable (14-pin connector on one end / three 4-pin input cables / power / ground / trigger wires on other end - inline 3A fuse)
- 18" Composite video input cable (4-pin connector on one end / female composite video / audio / DC power connectors on other end)
- 3 Tube clamps (1.5" / 1.75" / 2.0")
- 3.5" Monitor mounting arm (installed on 2" clamp)
- 9.5" Foam strip w/adhesive backing
- Ten 8" wire ties
- Two 12mm screws
- 2 Nuts
- 2 Lock washers
- 5mm Allen key
- 3mm Allen key
- 3M Adhesive pad for camera
- Camera instruction manual
- Installation manual download information
Brandmotion SUTV-2010 reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Brandmotion SUTV-2010
Features & specs
|Features and Specs|
|Resolution||1920 x 1080|
|Lux Rating||0 LUX|
|Selectable Views||Optional add-on cameras|
|Horizontal Viewing Angle||140 degrees|
|Vertical Viewing Angle||90 degrees|
|Plug type||4-Pin & 14-pin, composite|
Overview: The Brandmotion SummitView SUTV-2010 Rear Vision System is designed to provide a 1080p High Definition rear view for your UTV or ATV off-road vehicle. The kit includes a day & night vision rear camera, a 7" TFT LCD monitor with heavy-duty roll-cage and dash mounting brackets, a hand-held wireless IR remote control, and approximately 43' of weather-proof video cabling and connectors.
Camera: The SUTV-2010 kit includes an all-weather CMOS camera equipped with infrared technology. It's housed in a durable waterproof and shock-resistant aluminum alloy shell that includes a built-in mounting bracket and adjustable sunshade. The camera carries an IP69K weather-proof rating, making it impervious to dirt, mud, and weather. During daytime operation, the camera displays a crystal clear color display image, and in low-light conditions, will automatically activate the built-in IR LED for a black and white image. The camera offers a wide 140° horizontal and 90° vertical field of view, and can be swiveled up and down in the mounting bracket with approximately 130° of travel.
Selectable Options: Two wire-loops, terminated with jumper-plugs, extend from the camera's connector cable letting you select the following options:
- Parking Lines (Green): The system comes default to display parking lines; attaching the jumper-cap will disable the parking lines.
- Image (White): A Mirror image is displayed with the jumper-cap off; attaching the jumper-cap will display a Normal image.
Monitor: Included with the UTV rear camera kit is a 7" High-Definition LCD monitor with a built-in 10" input cable that's terminated in a female 14-pin locking connector. Front panel controls include Power, Menu, Up & Down menu buttons, Ch1, Ch2, and Ch3 buttons for selecting either of the 3 available inputs. Inputs and Menu options can also be accessed using the included hand-held IR remote control (CR2032 battery not included). A handy snap-on visor is provided for the monitor to help cut down screen glare.
Monitor Mounting: A monitor mounting arm and three different size tube-clamps (1.5", 1.75", and 2.0" diameter) are provided for attaching the monitor to roll-cage tubing. An additional mounting plate, with adhesive bottom, is also included for mounting the monitor on a dash or console. The dash-mount bracket allows the monitor to be tilted/swiveled and locked into place.
Wiring: The included set of heavy-duty cables carry video, power, and ground for the camera from the front of the vehicle, and include weather-proof connectors that can be quickly and easily disconnected and reconnected. A 33' video extension cable, with 4-pin locking connectors on each end, gets run the length of the vehicle, attaching to the camera's connector on one end and to one of the three 4-pin input connectors of the 7.5' Monitor Input harness on the other end. The Monitor Input harness connects to the monitor via a 14-pin connection. Each of the three 4-pin input connectors for the monitor - Ch.1, Ch.2, and Ch.3 includes a trigger wire for activating that input. The Monitor Input cable also includes a Power wire (inline 3A fuse), for running to a +12VDC power source, and a chassis Ground wire. The Monitor Input harness lets you connect up to two additional cameras (sold separately) along with the provided camera. An additional harness, with female composite video/audio jacks on one end and a 4-pin connector on the other end, is provided for connecting an optional aftermarket camera with a composite video output to one of the monitor's three inputs.
- Type: CMOS IR with integrated mounting bracket and visor
- Resolution: 1080p (1920 x 1080)
- LUX: 0
- Power Requirement: 9V - 16VDC
- Maximum Current Draw: <250mA
- Waterproof Class: IP69K
- Dimensions: Width = 2.82", Height = 1.75", Depth (w/cable) = 3.10"
- Dimensions w/Mounting Bracket/Visor: Width = 3.60", Height = 3.06", Depth (w/cable) = 3.40"
- Type: HD LCD
- Screen Size: 7" (diagonal)
- Resolution: 1920 x 1080 (1080p)
- Format: NTSC
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9 or 4:3
- Inputs: 3 (via input harness)
- Dimensions: Width = 7.22", Height = 4.78", Depth = 1.06"
The Brandmotion SUTV-2010 replaces these items