About the Brandmotion SUTV-2020
Record your outings
Record your outings
Record your most glorious weekend warrior moments with Brandmotion's SUTV-2020 dual-camera system. A rugged 7" display mounted to your roll cage allows simultaneous viewing of the included front- and rear-view cameras. Built-in DVR capability means you can play back the best footage from every outing.
Use the included bracket options to mount Brandmotion's LCD display monitor to the thick tubing on your UTV's roll cage. Or use the standard foot-mount bracket for mounting on your window or dash.
Mount the included front- and rear-view cameras wherever is convenient using adjustable universal brackets. Brandmotion uses infrared technology to give you a clear night-time view of what's ahead of and behind you.
Important Note: The camera in this package is only compatible with the included monitor. It will not work with car stereo receivers or other monitors.
- package includes universal front- and rear-view cameras, plus a 7" monitor with DVR
- industrial-grade CMOS camera
- resolution: up to 1080p
- universal mount
- selectable parking lines
- 140° horizontal viewing angle (90° vertical)
- weather-proof camera housing (IP 69K)
- infrared capability for low light (0 Lux)
- 7" color monitor with built-in speaker
- built-in DVR supports selectable simultaneous viewing and recording for up to 4 channels
- supports 128GB SD card (not included)
- includes three sizes of roll-cage mounting rings
- two camera inputs, plus two additional video inputs
- removable sunshield
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # SUTV-2020
What's in the box:
- 2 Rear-view IR cameras w/integrated mounting bracket/visor and attached 18" cable (terminated in a female 4-pin locking connector)
- 7" HD LCD monitor w/attached 10" cable (terminated in an 14-pin locking connector)
- Monitor visor (installed)
- Adjustable monitor mount w/ adhesive bottom plate
- Wireless IR remote control (CR2032 battery not included)
- 33' Video extension cable (4-pin male/female locking connectors on both ends)
- 16.5' Video extension cable (4-pin male/female locking connectors on both ends)
- 7.5' Monitor input cable (14-pin connector on one end / three 4-pin input cables / power / ground / trigger wires on other end - inline 3A fuse)
- 18" Composite video input cable (4-pin connector on one end / female composite video / audio / DC power connectors on other end)
- 32GB microSDHC card
- SD Card adapter
- 9.5" Foam strip w/adhesive backing
- Fifteen 8" wire ties
- 3 Lock washers
- Two 3mm Allen keys
- One 5mm Allen key
- Two 3M Adhesive pads for cameras
- 2 Jumper plugs
- User manual
- Installation manual download information
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Brandmotion SUTV-2020
Features & specs
|Features and Specs|
|Camera Type||Front & rear|
|Resolution||1920 x 1080|
|Lux Rating||0 LUX|
|Horizontal Viewing Angle||140 degrees|
|Vertical Viewing Angle||90 degrees|
|Plug type||4-Pin & 14-pin, composite|
Overview: The BrandMotion SummitView SUTV-2020 camera system is designed to provide 1080p High Definition front and rear camera-views for your UTV or ATV off-road vehicle. The system includes 2 day & night vision cameras (front/rear), a 7" TFT LCD monitor with built-in DVR, a hand-held wireless IR remote control, along with weather-proof video cabling and mounting hardware.
Cameras: The SUTV-2020 includes two rugged, weatherproof CMOS cameras equipped with infrared technology.. The front mounted camera can aid in seeing obstacles immediately in front of the vehicle and for looking down steep terrain without having to leave the driver's seat. The rear-mounted camera can provide a full view of what's behind the vehicle. Both cameras are housed in a durable waterproof and shock-resistant aluminum alloy shell that includes a built-in mounting bracket and adjustable sunshade. The cameras carries an IP69K weather-proof rating, making them impervious to dirt, mud, and weather. During daytime operation, each camera displays a crystal clear color display image, and in low-light conditions, will automatically activate the built-in IR LED for a black and white image. The camera offers a wide 140° horizontal and 90° vertical field of view, and can be swiveled up and down in the mounting bracket with approximately 130° of travel.
Selectable Options: Two wire-loops, terminated with jumper-plugs, extend from each camera's connector cable letting you select the following options:
- Parking Lines (Green): The system comes default to display parking lines; attaching the jumper-cap will disable the parking lines.
- Image (White): A Mirror image is displayed with the jumper-cap off; attaching the jumper-cap will display a Normal image.
Monitor: The included 7" TFT High-Definition LCD monitor with a built-in 10" input cable that's terminated in a female 14-pin locking connector. Front panel controls include Power, Menu, Mode, and Up & Down buttons for accessing setup and configuration options. Additional Ch1 - Ch4 buttons can select one of the 4 available camera inputs. Corresponding Trigger wires for each of the 4 inputs can be used to automatically activate that camera input. If no trigger wire is connected, each camera input can still be accessed manually from the monitor or the included wireless IR remote control (CR2032 battery not included). The monitor can display a single camera image, or up to four camera images simultaneously. A handy snap-on visor is provided for the monitor to help cut down screen glare.
Monitor Mounting: The SUTV-2020 includes a dash-mount bracket with 3M adhesive backing that can be attached to any clean flat surface like a dash or console. The dash-mount bracket allows the monitor to be tilted/swiveled and locked into place for optimum viewing.
Built-In DVR: The High Definition monitor includes an SD card slot for the included 32GB microSD card (up to 128GB supported) and SD card adapter. The built-in DVR system in the monitor can be used to record and save camera images for playback later.
Wiring: The included set of heavy-duty cables carry video, power, and ground for both cameras from the front of the vehicle, and include weather-proof connectors that can be quickly and easily disconnected and reconnected. A 33' video extension cable is provided for the rear camera and a 16.5' video extension cable for the front camera. Each cable features 4-pin locking connectors on both ends, for attaching to the camera's input connector and to one of the four 4-pin input connectors on the 7.5' Monitor Input harness. The Monitor Input harness connects to the monitor via a 14-pin connection. Each of the four 4-pin input connectors for the monitor - Ch.1, Ch.2, Ch.3, and Ch4 includes a trigger wire for activating that input. The Monitor Input cable also includes a +12VDC constant power wire (yellow) with inline 3A fuse, a +12VDC switched power wire (red), and a chassis ground wire (black). The Monitor Input harness lets you connect up to two additional cameras (sold separately) along with the provided camera. An additional harness, with female composite video/audio jacks on one end and a 4-pin connector on the other end, is provided for connecting an optional aftermarket camera with a composite video output to one of the monitor's four inputs.
- Cameras (x2):
- Type: CMOS IR with integrated mounting bracket and visor
- Resolution: 1080p (1920 x 1080)
- LUX: 0
- Power Requirement: 9V - 16VDC
- Maximum Current Draw: <250mA
- Waterproof Class: IP69K
- Dimensions: Width = 2.82", Height = 1.75", Depth (w/cable) = 3.10"
- Dimensions w/Mounting Bracket/Visor: Width = 3.60", Height = 3.06", Depth (w/cable) = 3.40"
- Type: HD LCD
- Screen Size: 7" (diagonal)
- Resolution: 1920 x 1080 (1080p)
- Format: NTSC
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9 or 4:3
- Inputs: 4 (via input harness)
- Dimensions: Width = 7.22", Height = 4.78", Depth = 1.06"
The Brandmotion SUTV-2020 replaces these items