About the Coastal Source In-Field Splice Cable Connector (male)
This proprietary cable features a male Coastal Connector on one end, and a splice terminal for bare wire on the other, so you can make a wired connection to a Coastal Source enclosure. Its IP68 rating means it is "dust tight" and rated for complete, continuous submersion in water.
- proprietary cable with male Coastal Connector on one end and bare wire splice terminal on the other
- lets you make in-field wiring splices to connect to a Coastal Source outdoor enclosure
- IP68 rating: "dust tight" and rated for complete, continuous submersion in water
- 12-1/2" length x 1" diameter
- weight: 3.2 oz.
- warranty: 5 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # IFSCCM
What's in the box:
- Speaker cable adapter w/ male 2-pin connector
- Rubber grommet
Thanks for submitting your review
This review was collected as part of a promotion
More details on the Coastal Source In-Field Splice Cable Connector (male)
Overview: The Coastal Source In-Field Splice Cable Connector (IFSCCM) provides an easy way for adapting "standard" speaker wire to Coastal Source CC and CMC outdoor cables, for both lighting and audio products. One end of the IFSCCM features a watertight connector with set-screws for attaching bare-ended wire (up to 12 AWG), while the other end features a threaded male connector for attaching to a Coastal Source CC or CMC cable (sold separately). The heavy-duty jacketed cable adapter is IP68 rated for outdoor use.