About the Denon Pro DN-200BR
A perfect wireless companion
A perfect wireless companion
Looking for a simple way to stream content to pro audio gear? The Denon Pro DN-200BR Bluetooth® receiver is the perfect tool to have when you need to stream source material quickly and reliably. Its small chassis allows you to mount it in the rack with your other gear or transport it easily to the next gig. The included magnetic antenna provides a range up to 100', so you can still move around the venue without losing the signal from your phone or tablet. Its unbalanced 1/4" and balanced XLR stereo outputs let you connect to just about any mixer, powered speaker, or amplifier, while the output level dial lets you match the incoming volume to your gear.
Note: You cannot receive or make hands-free phone calls using Bluetooth with this receiver.
- Bluetooth® receiver
- includes power cable and magnetic antenna
- allows wireless music playback from Bluetooth-compatible smartphones, tablets, music players, and computers
- balanced XLR and unbalanced 1/4" outputs for connecting to pro mixers, powered speakers, and amplifiers
- up to 100' (33 meters) range with included 6' magnetic antenna
- aptX and AAC decoding provides high-quality music streaming from compatible devices
- sturdy metal chassis allows for mounting inside audio rack
General info and specs:
- Bluetooth version 2.1
- frequency response: 20-20,000 Hz
- signal-to-noise ratio: 75 dB
- dimensions: 5.8"W x 1.8"H x 4.6"D
- weight: 1.3 lbs
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # DN-200BR
What's in the box:
- Bluetooth receiver
- Bluetooth antenna w/ attached 70" cable (terminated in a BNC connector)
- AC Power supply w/ attached 5' cable & DC plug (5VDC/2A output)
- 2-Pin Euroblock connector (installed)
- User Guide (Eng/Span/Fren/Others)
- Safety & Warranty information
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Denon Pro DN-200BR
Overview: The Denon DN-200BR is a professional Bluetooth receiver designed for use in sound reinforcement applications, retail stores, special events, and more. It supports most Bluetooth profiles and codecs, allowing just about any Bluetooth audio-enabled device to pair and stream audio to it. The DN-200BR has a wireless range of approximately100' and features both balanced XLR and unbalanced 1/4" TS outputs.
Note: The DN-200BR does not support hands-free phone calls.
Controls & Connections:
- Outputs: The DN-200BR includes two sets of stereo output jacks - L/R balanced XLR, and L/R unbalanced 1/4" TS. A corresponding Level dial lets you fine-tune the audio output from both sets of jacks. The Level dial acts as an attenuator, with 0 attenuation when turned fully clockwise.
- Antenna: A compact magnetic Bluetooth antenna with an attached 6'
cable is provided, letting you mount the antenna separately from where the
receiver is located. The antenna can provide up to 100' of Bluetooth
Note: Bluetooth range may vary based on environmental conditions.
- Pair Button: A side-panel push-button lets you quickly pair a Bluetooth audio device to the DN-200BR. A corresponding Status LED provides visual feedback while pairing and operating the receiver. A 2-pin Euroblock connector lets you add an optional wired momentary push-button (sold separately), for pairing from a remote location.
- Power: The Denon DN-200BR gets powered from the included AC power supply, providing a 5VDC/2A output.
Supported Bluetooth Profiles: AVCTP 1.0, AVRCP 1.0, GAVDP 1.2, AVDTP 1.0, Hands-Free Profile (HFP) 1.5, Headset Profile (HSP) 1.1.
Supported Bluetooth Codecs: SBC, MP3, AAC, aptX.
Mounting: The Denon DN-200BR is housed in a compact and robust chassis, that includes mounting flanges on either side with 6 mounting holes. This allows it to be mounted in a wide variety of locations such as inside an equipment rack or electronics cabinet (mounting hardware not included).
- Bluetooth Version: 2.1 + EDR (Enhanced Data Rate)
- Maximum Receiver Power: Class 2, 4dBm
- Operating Frequency: 2.4GHz - 2.480GHz
- Receiver Sensitivity: -80dBm @0.1% BER
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: >75dB
- THD: < 0.01%
- Balanced XLR: +4dBu
- Unbalanced 1/4" TS: -2dBu
- Power Adapter: 5VDC/2A Output
- Operating Temperature: 41˚F - 95˚F
- Dimensions: W = 6.02", H = 1.75", D = 6.88" (including antenna)
- Weight: 1.3 lbs.