About the Denon DN-300H
Surf the airwaves like a pro
Surf the airwaves like a pro
The Denon DN-300H adds an AM/FM tuner to your rack of professional equipment, and gives you plenty of ways to find exactly the stations you want to hear. You can tune in manually or program up to 20 favorites to revisit later. Program Type tuning lets you search for RDS-compatible stations based on the type of programming they broadcast — News, Classical, Sports, and many more.
On the rear of the tuner, you'll find stereo XLR balanced and RCA unbalanced outputs, and a USB port for uploading firmware updates.
Get a free system design
- FM frequency range: 87.5 MHz-108 MHz
- AM frequency range: 530 kHz-1710kHz
- tune manually, or use auto search to explore local stations
- Program Type tuning lets you search RDS-enabled stations for specific programming: News, Sports, Classical, etc.
- 20 station memory presets
- selectable mono/stereo listening
- stereo RCA unbalanced and XLR balanced outputs
- rear USB port for uploading firmware updates
- included accessories:
- remote control
- stereo RCA cable
- rack mounting hardware
- FM antenna and AM loop antenna
- 19"W x 1-3/4"H x 7-15/16"D (1U rack space)
- weight: 5.5 lbs.
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # DN-300H
What's in the box:
- AM/FM Tuner
- 70" Power cable (IEC 3-pin)
- 2 Rack ears
- AM Loop antenna w/ attached 40" cable (bare-ended wires)
- Wireless IR remote control (CR2032 battery installed)
- 42" Stereo patch cord
- FM Wire antenna (F-type connector)
- Six 10 mm Phillips-head screws
- User guide
- Safety and warranty booklet
More details on the Denon DN-300H
Overview: The Denon DN-300H is a professional full-featured AM/FM digital tuner in a single rack-space, designed for commercial and educational applications. It features both automatic and manual tuning and can store up to 20 favorite station presets.
Tuner: The DN-300H features a PLL Quartz Synthesizer Tuner with convenience options such as PTY (Program Type Search), which enables you to search for broadcast types like News, Weather, Sports, Music genres, and more. The tuner can also receive RDS broadcasts, which can include additional information such as the name of the broadcasting station and the name of the program. Stations can be tuned in either Automatically or Manually and can be stored in one of 20 station memory presets. Both an AM loop antenna and an FM wire antenna are included with the tuner.
- FM Frequency Range: 87.5 MHz - 108 MHz
- AM Frequency Range: 530 kHz - 1710 kHz
Controls: Operation of the AM/FM tuner can be done from the front-panel controls or the included wireless IR remote control. Controls on both include; numbered buttons for accessing the 20 station presets, Tuning +/- buttons, a Memory button for storing stations, Auto, Band, a Stereo/Mono button, and a Display button for accessing any RDS information. The wireless remote also includes buttons for PTY (Program Type Search) and APS. Pressing this button will have the tuner search and store available radio stations automatically, searching for RDS stations first, then others.
Outputs: The DN-300H includes a stereo pair of balanced XLR jacks and a pair of unbalanced RCA jacks for outputting the signal to an amplifier, mixing board, or receiver.
USB: A rear-panel USB (Type-A, 2.0) is provided for updating the firmware. An adjacent Normal/Update slide-switch is used for putting the tuner into firmware update mode. Note: The USB port if for updating only and does not support audio.
Mounting: The DN-300H comes ready for table-top or shelf mounting, but can be rack-mounted if desired. The 4 feet can be removed and the 2 included rack-ears installed for rack mounting.
Voltage Selection: A rear-panel slide switch is used to change the voltage selection for the internal power supply, depending on the country the tuner will be used in. The switch includes a clear protective cover to prevent inadvertent changing. Choices are 100-120V and 220-240V.
- FM Section:
- FM Frequency Range (Americas): 87.5 MHz - 108 MHz
- FM Step Frequency (Americas): 50 kHz
- Sensitivity (S/N = 30 dB): < 3 dBu
- Signal to Noise Ratio: > 70 dB (mono), > 65 dB (stereo)
- Distortion (Mono/Stereo): < 0.3%
- Stereo Separation @ 1 kHz: > 35 dB
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 14 kHz (+/-3 dB)
- Output Voltage: 500 mV / 2.2 kΩ
- Antenna Input Impedance: 75Ω
- AM Section:
- AM Frequency Range (Americas): 520 kHz - 1710 kHz
- AM Step Frequency (Americas): 10 kHz
- Sensitivity (S/N = 20 dB): < 800 uV/m
- Signal to Noise Ratio: > 40 dB
- Distortion: < 1.8%
- Frequency Response @ 400 Hz reference (-6 dB): 20 Hz - 2 kHz
- Input Voltage: 100 - 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Operating Temperature: 41˚F to 95˚F
- Storage Temperature: -4˚F to 140˚F
- Dimensions: Width - 17.0" (19" w/rack ears), Height - 2.188" (1.75" w/feet removed), Depth - 11.0"
- Weight: 5.5 lbs.
1 question already asked