About the Denon DN-333XAB
Six inputs (plus one)
Six inputs (plus one)
The Denon DN-333XAB has inputs for wired microphones and music sources, plus a built-in Bluetooth receiver so you can stream audio wirelessly from a mobile device. The amplifier section pumps out 120 watts to power your speakers, so customers can hear music and announcements clearly. In fact, you can wire your microphone to take priority, so when you start to speak, everything else is muted.
Get a free system design
- amplified 6-input mixer for commercial audio distribution
- output: 120 watts RMS x 1
- front-panel Bluetooth pairing control with LED status indicator
- independent level controls for mic, line and Bluetooth inputs
- built-in limiter prevents high-level audio signals from clipping
- bass and treble controls
Inputs and Outputs:
- 3 balanced combination XLR/TRS inputs with 15-volt phantom power
- 2 unbalanced stereo RCA line inputs
- 3.5mm unbalanced aux input on front panel
- multi-function six-pin Euroblock connector:
- assigns priority to Mic Channel 1 so music is muted when the mic is on
- sounds a chime to alert customers that an announcement will follow
- can generate an alarm tone to warn customers of an emergency situation
- four-pin Euroblock connector for output to speakers
- assignable Zone 2 output
Dimensions and Warranty:
- 19"W x 3-3/4"H x 8-1/4"D (rack spaces: 2U)
- weight: 12.8 lbs.
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # DN-333XAB
What's in the box:
- 6-Channel mixer/amplifier
- 71" Power cord (IEC 3-pin)
- One 6-pin Euroblock connector
- One 4-pin Euroblock connector
- 2 Rack ears
- Six 5/8" machine screws
- 4 Rubber feet w/ adhesive backing
- User guide
- Safety and warranty guide
Denon DN-333XAB reviews
Does what it needs to do and has many options for future needs. The bluetooth pairs easily and quickly and the amp runs cool.
0 of 0 found this helpful
More details on the Denon DN-333XAB
Overview: The Denon DN-333XAB is a 6-channel line mixer and amplifier designed for 70/100 volt and 4Ω applications. It features 3 microphone inputs along with 2 pairs of RCA Line inputs, a 3.5 mm Aux input, and Bluetooth audio streaming. It's Class D design offers 120 watts of power on a single output channel along with a built-in limiter that automatically prevents erratic audio sources from clipping.
Inputs: The rear panel of the DN-333XAB includes 3 XLR/1/4" combo microphone inputs which include selectable +15V of phantom power to each. The rear panel also includes 2 pairs of RCA Line inputs for running consumer level audio sources into the mixer/amp such as a CD, MP3, or media player. The front panel includes a 3.5 mm Aux jack for inputting signals from the audio or headphone output of a portable device.
Bluetooth: The DN-333XAB includes built-in Bluetooth connectivity (V 3.0) for streaming audio from a Bluetooth enabled device. Supporting the A2DP profile, the mixer/amp offers maximum output power for a Bluetooth range of up to 100 feet. The amp includes a built-in 3-1/2" Bluetooth antenna on the rear panel that can be rotated up to 180˚ with 90˚ of tilt. A convenient front-panel Pairing button and LED indicator allows for quick and easy pairing of a Bluetooth device. Only one device can be paired to the mixer/amp at a time.
Aux Output: A single pair of RCAs is provided for passing the non-amplified signal out to an additional outboard amplifier (sold separately). The output signal is the mixed sum of all the input signals before passing through the Bass and Treble controls. The Aux Output has a fixed output level.
Speaker Output: A single 4-pin Euroblock connector is provided for the amplified output, with connections for COM (negative), 4Ω, 70V, and 100V. The Speaker Output can provide up to 120 watts of power.
Paging Features: A 6-pin Euroblock connector provides connections for utilizing the following paging options when the two pins are closed using an optional switch (sold separately):
- Alarm On: When these two pins are closed, the amp/mixer will send an alarm tone to the external speakers, alerting guests of an emergency situation.
- Chime On: When these two pins are closed, the amp/mixer will send a chime tone to the speakers as a "pre-announcement" before paging.
- Mic 1 Priority: This will send the Mic Input 1 signal to the external speakers and muting the sound from the other inputs.
Controls: The front panel of the mixer/amplifier includes separate Level controls for the 3 Mic inputs, the 2 Line inputs, and one Level control that affects both the Aux Input and Bluetooth source. Note: If a Bluetooth device is paired to the DN-333XAB, the Aux Input automatically becomes disabled. The front panel also includes Bass and Treble controls as well as a main Level that affect the mixed signal going out to the Speaker Output.
Indicators: The DN-333XAB includes 6 LED indicators, both on the front and rear panels, that include the following:
- Power: Lights green to indicate unit is powered on.
- Bluetooth: This LED indicates the current Bluetooth status:
- Off: Unit is not paired to a Bluetooth device.
- Flashing Rapidly: Unit is in Pairing mode and is searching for a device.
- Lit Solid: Unit is paired to a Bluetooth device.
- Signal: Lights green to indicate an audio signal is being sent through to the outputs.
- Peak: This will light amber if the output signal level becomes too high. If the light turns on frequently or if the output sound is distorted, the input Level or the source signal will need to be turned down.
- Limiter: This will light red if a high-level audio signal triggers the built-in Limiter, reducing the signal to help prevent speaker damage. If the Limiter kicks in, the sound source or Level control for that channel should be turned down.
- Phantom Power: The rear-panel Phantom power switch includes an LED indicator to let you know if Phantom power is on.
Mounting: The DN-333XAB includes rack-ears for rack-mounting the mixer/amp. With the rack ears installed, the unit is a standard 19" rack width and 2 rack-spaces in high.
- Input Channels: 6
- Amplifier Type: 70/100 Volt, 4Ω
- Maximum Power Output: 120 Watts
- Amplifier Class: D
- Mic: (3) XLR/1/4"
- Line In: RCA (2 pairs)
- Aux In: 1/8" TRS
- Output Connection: 4-pin Euroblock connector
- Aux Output Level: 0 dBV
- Frequency Response:
- Line: 60 Hz - 20 kHz (-3 dB)
- Mic: 120 Hz - 20 kHz (-3 dB)
- Signal to Noise Ratio: > 90 dB
- THD: < 0.1%
- Control Ports: Alarm, Chime, Mic 1 Priority (Euroblock connector)
- Version: 3.0
- Supported Profiles: A2DP
- Maximum Transmission Power: Class 3, +4 dBm
- Frequency: 2.4 GHz
- Receiver Sensitivity: < -70 dBm @ 0.1% BER
- Transmission Range: Up to 100 feet
- Input Voltage: 100 - 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Dimensions: Width - 16.375", Height - 3.50", Depth - 12.0"
- Net Weight: 12.8 lbs.
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?