About the Rane DRZH
The in-wall Rane DRZH controller offers source selection and volume control for your commercial audio system via its single knob and elegant, easy-to-read digital display. It connects to a Rane Zonetech processor via CAT-5e or CAT-6 cable.
Get started with
a free system design
After we gather your information, we’ll send you a detailed system plan. It will include a link to a pre-filled shopping cart. Ordering is easy, and delivery is fast.
- wall-mounted source selector and volume control for Rane Zonetech processor
- single knob for source selection and level control
- bright, easy to read digital OLED display
- resolution: 64 x 128 pixels
- connects to system via CAT-5e or CAT-6 cable
- mounts in a single-gang junction box (not included)
- 3"W x 4-3/4"H x 2"D
- weight: 4.8 oz.
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # DRZH
What's in the box:
- In-wall remote level control
- Two 1" machine screws
- Two 1" drywall-anchor screws
- 2 Drywall anchors
- User guide
- Safety and warranty booklet
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Rane DRZH
Overview: The Rane DRZH is a wall-mountable remote level control and source selector that can be used with all Rane multiprocessors, including the Zonetech multi-zone processor. The DRZH features a single rotary control, that functions as both a level control and a source selector, along with an easy-to-read OLED display, both mounted on an attractive gloss-black wall-plate.
Connection: The rear panel of the DRZH includes a single RJ45 ethernet port for running a Cat5e or Cat6 cable to the audio processor. The two devices can be installed up to 984 feet apart from each other. When used with the Rane Zonetech multi-zone processor, up to 6 DRZHs can be connected, one for each of the 6 available zones. This allows the audio source and volume for that zone to be adjusted from it's location. Turning the rotary knob will adjust the volume, while each press of the knob will change the source. A crisp, easy-to-read OLED display will display the Zone and volume level, when adjusting the volume, and will display the Input Source when pressed. Power for the level control is provided through the ethernet connection.
Mounting: The DRZH is designed to mount to a standard U.S. 1-gang electrical box (not included) using the supplied mounting screws and drywall anchors.
- Dimensions: 1.1" x 0.6", 1.2" diagonal
- Resolution: 128 x 65 pixels
- Color: Monochrome, white on black
- Connector: Ethernet/RJ45
- Connection: Ethernet/RJ45
- Voltage: 24V
- Power Consumption: 1.2W
- Dimensions: Width - 3.0", Height - 4.750", Depth - 3.77 (incl. wire and rotary knob)
- Weight: 0.3 lbs.